Author Topic: Cartoon #74  (Read 5410 times)

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
Re: Cartoon #74
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2012, 06:53:36 PM »
I should say once our lease is up at New Braunfels in April we are moving it to San Marcos.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2012, 07:34:54 PM »
Well I found out today this whole incident has kinda been a blessing in disguise. I flew out today to San MArcos (where I diverted) for an aviation open house. They all know me over at Redbird now, apparently my story got around. The owner of the school was really impressed, and they are gonna give me a great deal on a hangar out at San Marcos and told me that once I get my Certified Flight Instructor rating I had a place out there.

Curry1-Since Tour 101

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2012, 08:20:52 PM »
I lol'd, but it's true.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2012, 10:12:41 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

better frame that one Tup :)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2012, 06:03:10 PM »
Well I found out today this whole incident has kinda been a blessing in disguise. I flew out today to San MArcos (where I diverted) for an aviation open house. They all know me over at Redbird now, apparently my story got around. The owner of the school was really impressed, and they are gonna give me a great deal on a hangar out at San Marcos and told me that once I get my Certified Flight Instructor rating I had a place out there.

Win!
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.