Author Topic: Strat question  (Read 666 times)

Offline Fire52

• Zinc Member
Strat question
« on: February 09, 2012, 11:50:03 PM »
When I started playing AH the strat system was way different. And when they changed the strat system I was taking a break from the game and I never really got good information about the changes. The strat seems useless to hit now? I kinda miss the old strat system where the factories were all in different areas. It gave bombers more targets and more influence in the game in my opinion. Anyways that was kind of a rant. I really would just like to get a link or some quality information on the current strat system.

Thanks,
Fire52

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
Re: Strat question
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 03:31:51 AM »
When I started playing AH the strat system was way different. And when they changed the strat system I was taking a break from the game and I never really got good information about the changes. The strat seems useless to hit now? I kinda miss the old strat system where the factories were all in different areas. It gave bombers more targets and more influence in the game in my opinion. Anyways that was kind of a rant. I really would just like to get a link or some quality information on the current strat system.

Thanks,
Fire52

It still works the same.

No more milkrunning.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Re: Strat question
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 12:41:09 PM »
It still works the same.

No more milkrunning.

wrongway

It may still work the same, but all of the strats are in one place where before they were spread out.  It's too easy now to defend the strats because of their location, and there is little effect on the game if you do indeed wipe them out. 

There was zero reason to change from the zone strat system, but it happened anyway.  quite sad really for those who liked to bomb stuff...

Oh, and wrongway, you can still milk run, you just have to hit town centers from 30K feet which of course sends the town out of sync for the base taker crowd.  Nothing like messing with your country mates...

Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org