Author Topic: First Registrant!  (Read 3994 times)

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Re: First Registrant!
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2012, 10:20:52 PM »
Hah!  I think old BAR deserves to be tortured at every turn considering all the threads he started asking for the M18!  :)

He gets it and then first scenario it shows up he wants a Tiger.

No more wishes for BAR! :)

+1
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2012, 11:37:33 PM »
Hah!  I think old BAR deserves to be tortured at every turn considering all the threads he started asking for the M18!  :)

He gets it and then first scenario it shows up he wants a Tiger.

No more wishes for BAR! :)
do you want the Yak3? :neener:
+1
i dont think you saw that me and corky are just messin :aok
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2012, 11:59:22 PM »
Corky, leave our tankers alone.  We can't help it that German armor is so appealling that it lures people away from whatever are those meager allied offerings.  ;)

Now, if you want to get more GV'ers on your side, maybe you can take some of those excess P-38's and mount treads on them.  The configuration isn't all that appealling, but the nose art is sure to please.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2012, 12:29:02 AM »
During the Bulge there was a point where the 38s were lined up aiming down the roads when word came down that the German armor was getting close!

I will have to find that thread where I took on the Panzer IV in my ground running 38 and blew him up  :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline TwinTail

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2012, 01:45:08 AM »
Only Dan  :rofl
d-40 and d-11 easily out turn a spixteen
==*Top Gun*==
TwinTail

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2012, 01:56:50 AM »
During the Bulge there was a point where the 38s were lined up aiming down the roads when word came down that the German armor was getting close!

That's exactly what I was thinking of -- so it was you who posted that.  :aok

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2012, 02:59:10 AM »
Let it be known to all those Axis armor,  I'll be hunting you with my B-26.  Muhahahahahaha!!!!  :x
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2012, 06:34:14 AM »
Let it be known to all those Axis armor,  I'll be hunting you with my B-26.  Muhahahahahaha!!!!  :x

Funny coming from a former Axis CO  :D

Offline Fencer51

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2012, 08:49:10 AM »

Let it be known you obviously haven't read the rules.
Fencer
The names of the irrelevant have been changed to protect their irrelevance.
The names of the innocent and the guilty have not been changed.
As for the innocent, everyone needs to know they are innocent –
As for the guilty… they can suck it.

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2012, 09:18:47 AM »

We were suppose to read those? I suspect if I were to read them, it would nullify my planned propaganda strategy...

BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2012, 10:42:34 AM »

having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2012, 11:36:52 AM »

I though that Sun Tzu guy said in war there are no rules.  Or, was that Lee Marvin in Dirty Dozen?  I'm  :old: and usually forget this stuff.  :D
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2012, 03:39:45 PM »
is it bad that i just joined with wildcat at the 190F8s so i can drive the tiger and kill all you american and british dweebs :noid

As others have said, it is too bad you won't be in a M18. More than any other time will fire and maneuver be vital than in this scenario. Unlike the MA campfest, the battles lines will most likely be much more fluid. Anyone sitting motionless, keeping the front stagnant, will draw the wrath of jabos very quickly. Not to mention, after looking at the rules, all the bomb loads will be available (I could of missed the rule, however) making the Tiger's armor much less important.

I've already started egging GVs in preparation of the event, much to the consternation of the MA tank jockeys.

Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2012, 06:22:02 PM »
I'm in.  I may not have been first but I am far and away the mostest hansomeness.

Tempest baby!
Wag more, bark less.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2012, 07:45:15 PM »
As others have said, it is too bad you won't be in a M18. More than any other time will fire and maneuver be vital than in this scenario. Unlike the MA campfest, the battles lines will most likely be much more fluid. Anyone sitting motionless, keeping the front stagnant, will draw the wrath of jabos very quickly. Not to mention, after looking at the rules, all the bomb loads will be available (I could of missed the rule, however) making the Tiger's armor much less important.

I've already started egging GVs in preparation of the event, much to the consternation of the MA tank jockeys.

yeah i know exactly what u mean. for the Battle of the Bulge TDI event i usually command the GVs against each other. been practicing these tactics for a while to do better in scenarios such as this. hope i can do good :bolt:
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy