Author Topic: Great Fights Grizz  (Read 5986 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: Great Fights Grizz
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2012, 02:34:11 PM »
Before you all hippie up, I'd like to say something further.

If this was as innocent as it is now being portrayed, then why wasn't it a PM or a reply to Grizz's original thread? Those with considerable insight into the background activities of certain players can hardly be blamed for questioning the motivations of this specific action.

To me it seemed to be a public announcement to the community that Joachim could now resoundingly beat Grizz, as subtly delivered as it was.

To Joachim: if you assert that this was not your intention to do this consciously then you have my apology. If you wish to discuss this further then I suggest we do so via PM.

To DrBone: is it your opinion that players of lesser skill have absolutely no right to criticise or challenge the 'top sticks' on their actions or words? This is your continuing point right? I think I have the right to demand an unambiguous and public answer, since I left The Few over our differences.

To Dolby: let me share something with you I learned from someone I very much respect in this game. Deferring to bullies and people who try to contrive an environment through which they can exorcise their personality disorders on others, instead of facing up to them themselves, is weak and the death of freedom and equality. Why don't you take an ethical position and then live with it.
”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2012, 02:36:57 PM »
It didnt sounded offensive.
I dont know anything about the story behind the post, but if Jo were unrespectful, Grizz would have just left him alone.

Another drama, for literally nothing.
Have good fights  <S>

A rare occasion when I agree with Debrody :aok I'm going to cherish this moment
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2012, 02:42:23 PM »
Check PM's Shida, you have confused the Welshman out of me.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2012, 02:43:24 PM »
Lets get back to  the  inane, baiting jibbah jabbah that entertains me so. I hjad to rely on my phone and a app to entrtain me for awhile there. Speaking of  whats a good  wasting time game  for an android phone? Im playing Fragger rigth now
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 02:45:03 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2012, 02:50:01 PM »

If this was as innocent as it is now being portrayed, then why wasn't it a PM or a reply to Grizz's original thread? Those with considerable insight into the background activities of certain players can hardly be blamed for questioning the motivations of this specific action.

To me it seemed to be a public announcement to the community that Joachim could now resoundingly beat Grizz, as subtly delivered as it was.

To Joachim: if you assert that this was not your intention to do this consciously then you have my apology. If you wish to discuss this further then I suggest we do so via PM.

To DrBone: is it your opinion that players of lesser skill have absolutely no right to criticise or challenge the 'top sticks' on their actions or words? This is your continuing point right? I think I have the right to demand an unambiguous and public answer, since I left The Few over our differences.

To Dolby: let me share something with you I learned from someone I very much respect in this game. Deferring to bullies and people who try to contrive an environment through which they can exorcise their personality disorders on others, instead of facing up to them themselves, is weak and the death of freedom and equality. Why don't you take an ethical position and then live with it.

You are too good for this place. I hope you never leave though.

Good will come from this if we have our fight with the Top Gun and not depending on us winning. The purpose of this forumn should be to enhance the game but instead it becomes an arena for petty mindedness we would all be well to get distracted from.

There has been an exchange here resulting from some history. I would suggest we re set the clock to zero and going forward only respect eachother as opponents who are willing to test our skills and any of this  :ahand should be purely in spirit of fun for everybody.

Some of the bitterest enemies in the game are in this thread but I would be delighted to set that asside for some good healthy competition leaving all our personal agendas at the door.

I think the Few will fight Top Gun  :banana: :banana: I think we will win but I have the uttmost repsect for them for rising to the challenge :salute and I wonder if any other squads would rise to the challenge. 
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 03:00:22 PM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2012, 02:50:43 PM »
Lets get back to  the  inane, baiting jibbah jabbah that entertains me so. I hjad to rely on my phone and a app to entrtain me for awhile there. Speaking of  whats a good  wasting time game  for an android phone? Im playing Fragger rigth now

GBC A.D., gameboy colour emulator
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2012, 02:53:56 PM »
are you still outside my window?   please do not jump out and give me your best old gregg impression when I come past.    :aok

I'm gonna hurt ya.  :lol
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2012, 03:00:35 PM »

That thread was over a year old.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2012, 03:04:46 PM »

Even if it was intended as that which I don't think it was, I really don't mind.  I've poked Joach1m in the eye quite a bit in the past based on the outcomes of some of our fights, he is just returning the favor.  :D Competition is what makes America great.  <USA Chant>

The DA is not a place for bruised egos or babies.  

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2012, 03:11:44 PM »

nope the forum and ma is.

Until we make these attitudes change.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2012, 03:16:03 PM »
can we get Sunbat's lawyers involved to write up the rules?  and we will need someone to run a book.  

How does this Sunday sound?  

As soon as I came across this post I dropped my delightfully small fork that was conveying my dainties, whiped my chin vigorously, shouted to Henry (pronounced On-ree) to mobilize my attorneys at once.  As he made haste out of the room, I shouted after him, "And my buttinskis as well! Have me my buttinski's at once!"  
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2012, 03:27:14 PM »
I'm happy I suck. Nobody cares when they beat me  :lol
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2012, 04:12:00 PM »
 :D Competition is what makes America great.  <USA Chant>

So when we have beaten Top Gun to a bloody pulp will you be next to face the vengence of your erstwhile colonial masters eh eh  :old:

« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:16:49 PM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2012, 04:52:26 PM »
:lol  Are you serious Shida?
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2012, 04:55:54 PM »
Even if it was intended as that which I don't think it was, I really don't mind.  I've poked Joach1m in the eye quite a bit in the past based on the outcomes of some of our fights, he is just returning the favor.  :D Competition is what makes America great.  <USA Chant>

The way we see things doesnt always appear the same to them.

No need to explain Grizz.  :salute
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.