Author Topic: Wassup Ahers  (Read 1022 times)

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
Wassup Ahers
« on: February 14, 2012, 01:00:31 AM »
Hey guys! and Gals.

What's new with y'all? Hope everything's cool with family and friends health wise and such. I miss the game and will be back soon as possible.

On the Bumba front, for those who even remember who I am , or give a hoot. I was missing some heavy truck licensing to be hireable in heavy machinery/mining operations, so I went back to full time school. It's been more of a financial test than a  brain test, hehe, but ain't that everyone's story. lol. I have three months left of my course, hopefully to depart with a degree in multi/transport , completing my resume and making me able to work in all types of transport/heavy machinery operations, with all licenses,HAZMAT, explosives,electric drive, etc, etc, etc.

It's been a blast,(hopefully not), but as huge and interesting as those yukes and Letourneau's are, they're no airplanes, hehe. Just wanted to note that, playing Aces High, and paying attention to the physics of aviation has really helped. No this ain't a plug for Dale and Co., but COG, cent. forces and the like , really do play a role in this type of trade.

Hope to be your fodder soon, and to all my AH pals since, well....forever, i'll see you soon, about 3 months or so. Sorry if this topic sounds a tad selfish, but too bad!! hehe.

See ya soon Ahe'rs.

Andrew 'Airbumba" Provost.

I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline MAINER

• Nickel Member
Re: Wassup Ahers
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 05:22:31 AM »
 :salute
Are those our bombers?-famous last words

Member of the congregation of The church of David Wales

Offline IamSalem

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 06:18:31 AM »
Can't say I know you, but always good to see people return! 

:salute and good hunting!

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 07:34:20 AM »
Heya Bumba  :D

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 07:44:00 AM »
   Welcome to the Flock.   :pray

I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline AHTbolt

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 07:53:21 AM »
Where are you trying to work that requires all that to be a miner. Im a miner now for the last 11 years and hire people all the time that dont even know what a CAT 775 haul unit is. But we have a good 2 week training program.
AWWWWW CRAP YOU SHOT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the desert somewhere west of Kuwait 1991.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 07:58:48 AM »
Where are you trying to work that requires all that to be a miner. Im a miner now for the last 11 years and hire people all the time that dont even know what a CAT 775 haul unit is. But we have a good 2 week training program.

You're in the Republic of Texas and he's in Canada "eh". They must love laws up there.
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline AHTbolt

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 09:06:23 AM »
That must bite, he could have had a job here quick.
AWWWWW CRAP YOU SHOT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the desert somewhere west of Kuwait 1991.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 07:16:18 PM »
I don't know you either, but agree it's always nice to see old players come back!  :rock

:cheers:
 :salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 09:04:08 PM »
Bumba!  Welcome back, friend!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 09:58:36 PM »
good to see you back dude
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 10:00:06 PM »
Hey guys! and Gals.

What's new with y'all? Hope everything's cool with family and friends health wise and such. I miss the game and will be back soon as possible.

On the Bumba front, for those who even remember who I am , or give a hoot. I was missing some heavy truck licensing to be hireable in heavy machinery/mining operations, so I went back to full time school. It's been more of a financial test than a  brain test, hehe, but ain't that everyone's story. lol. I have three months left of my course, hopefully to depart with a degree in multi/transport , completing my resume and making me able to work in all types of transport/heavy machinery operations, with all licenses,HAZMAT, explosives,electric drive, etc, etc, etc.

It's been a blast,(hopefully not), but as huge and interesting as those yukes and Letourneau's are, they're no airplanes, hehe. Just wanted to note that, playing Aces High, and paying attention to the physics of aviation has really helped. No this ain't a plug for Dale and Co., but COG, cent. forces and the like , really do play a role in this type of trade.

Hope to be your fodder soon, and to all my AH pals since, well....forever, i'll see you soon, about 3 months or so. Sorry if this topic sounds a tad selfish, but too bad!! hehe.

See ya soon Ahe'rs.

Andrew 'Airbumba" Provost.

Canadians unite!!!

Not so proud Oakvill-ian here... also named Andrew... from Ontario. :salute Welcome

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 04:32:08 PM »
HURRY!! LOCK THE DOORS!!!  :cheers: :bolt:
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2012, 08:33:24 PM »
Bumba!!
Yo!
Good to hear your fighting the good fight...
Oldschooler...eeehhh

Tojo