Author Topic: 130th Panzer Division "Lehr" Recruiting (AvA Squad only)  (Read 353 times)

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
130th Panzer Division "Lehr" Recruiting (AvA Squad only)
« on: March 19, 2012, 10:24:05 PM »
Hey guys, I am recruiting for the 130th Panzer Division in the Axis vs Allies Arena. As most of you know, there is NO affiliation between the Main Arena and the AvA Arena so you can fly with both Squads without having to leave your MA Squad. I am tryin to fill out the ranks so we can get a good group of guys in the Arena on a nightly basis and have enough to have somewhat even numbers so not make it lopsided. As you can see, it is an Axis Squad so we will mainly man the Axis Roster, though at times the Allied side will need numbers. If your interested, please visit AHPanzerLehrAvA.webs.com, PM me in the BBS, or email me at ssinc1981@gmail.com. Thank you and hope to see some of you wanting to help populate a very underused and exciting Arena. One note though, while some of the normal stuff you see in the LW and MW Arena's does happen, the AvA is more of a "fight." You will see more tactics, 1-1's, and NO HORDING lol. Hope to see/hear from some of you!
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil