Author Topic: Disappointed  (Read 3591 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Disappointed
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2012, 04:01:53 PM »
Well I am new here but finding a fight seems real easy. All I have to do is try to takeoff and BAM they got me!!!! :O

see but if you were able to switch at will, you can go to the other country and bam get killed as soon as you up too :).  get used to about 10 to 15 guys whining about not being able to switch to get easier kills.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 06:37:37 PM »
Well I am new here but finding a fight seems real easy. All I have to do is try to takeoff and BAM they got me!!!! :O

:lol Same for me... Longest I had to go to find a fight was 25 minutes... and that was at 3:30 am CT

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012, 06:43:22 PM »
Id go for 3 hr switch. Hell 11 is fine with me, anything less than 12 is progress.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2012, 07:13:54 PM »
see but if you were able to switch at will, you can go to the other country and bam get killed as soon as you up too :).  get used to about 10 to 15 guys whining about not being able to switch to get easier kills.

semp

:rofl :rofl

you have no clue you spout and spout but nothing comes out.

easier kills :rofl

I switch whenever the green guys out number drastically the red.... how is that trying to get easy kills....rhetorical question :rolleyes:

just because YOU would do that does not mean every one switching does. :aok

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 07:36:12 PM »

:rofl :rofl

you have no clue you spout and spout but nothing comes out.

easier kills :rofl

I switch whenever the green guys out number drastically the red.... how is that trying to get easy kills....rhetorical question :rolleyes:

just because YOU would do that does not mean every one switching does. :aok

you forgot I played with several of your squadies for a while.  that's what we did.

and if it really bother you guys so much to have way too many greens around, then you shouldnt be bishops most nights when they are hording.  or you gonna deny that you mostly stick to bishops late at night?

semp

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2012, 09:15:42 PM »

you forgot I played with several of your squadies for a while.  that's what we did.

and if it really bother you guys so much to have way too many greens around, then you shouldnt be bishops most nights when they are hording.  or you gonna deny that you mostly stick to bishops late at night?

semp

what you do and what I do is so far and beyond each other they are on different sides of the fighting scale.  :aok

Offline newz

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 11:23:11 PM »
Defending A73( not sure,the base west), last evening before map reset was a blast, lots of red vulchers ! :rock

I switched to fight at this base for the bish as that was only red dar i saw when i logged on.
Too bad after a dinner break and a map reset i couldn't find the same.  :salute

Oh geez....not this crap again.
As a 7 year member here who has been near a model citizen I feel quite justified in letting HiTech know my strong feelings about their product.
If that bothers you grandpa then move along!

get used to about 10 to 15 guys whining about not being able to switch to get easier kills.
Easier kills?
I go from a 6v1 advantage to a 2v6 disadvantage. That is easier kill?
 :headscratch:
:lol Same for me... Longest I had to go to find a fight was 25 minutes... and that was at 3:30 am CT
25 minute till combat o that sounds fun  :bhead

Addicted since tour 62.
Formerly "soupkaan", "soupcan", "LTARsoup", "LTARnewz", "Kamito", "newz"

"ENY is the price of admission for your "loyalty"".-Soulyss

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2012, 11:35:21 PM »

you have only played online for one month besides the two free weeks that you got.  so in your case it is weeks before you can find a fight  :rofl :rofl :rofl.

semp

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2012, 11:40:13 PM »

semp
man some people change to even the side numbers you know that... some always fly for the low number side actually
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline newz

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2012, 11:44:34 PM »
man some people change to even the side numbers you know that... some always fly for the low number side actually
:aok
Well said and true!
Too bad some folks refuse to see that!

Addicted since tour 62.
Formerly "soupkaan", "soupcan", "LTARsoup", "LTARnewz", "Kamito", "newz"

"ENY is the price of admission for your "loyalty"".-Soulyss

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2012, 12:17:11 AM »
Newz, I agree with you.  I was very disappointed when I came back to a 12 hour switch limit.  Of course my squad stays rook, so I'm usually with them.  But those off hours when no one is on I like to switch around to avoid the hordes.  To differ from most everyone else, I don't like full red or full green dar bars.  I prefer to find those small fights with a couple of guys on each side going at it--usually get some better fights out of it, too--and being able to change countries in a reasonable amount of time really helps in finding that.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2012, 01:36:07 AM »
12 hours for the free side switch, but 2 hours to the low numbers side...

the "switch to get easyer kills" ones woud be restricted, but the side balancers/good fight fighters could be happy in the same time.

Sad HTC is ignoring theese requests.
AoM
City of ice

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2012, 01:42:16 AM »

if that was true then why were the numbers not even back when we had a 2 hour switch?  fact is most people switched to horde with whichever country was hording at the time.  some people did switch to low side but most switched just to horde.  I still remember seeing the numbers go up for whichever country was about to win the war.  it never failed.

but what I find ironic is when people state that there is no fights anywhere on whichever country they are so they must switch,I consider that an outright lie.  I dont switch and I never have a problem finding fights from flying with 300 countymen to just a few.  .  as I dont think I am the luckiest guy in ah when it comes to find a fight of any size.

semp

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2012, 03:15:10 AM »
I dont switch and I never have a problem finding fights

Deacking undefended bases late at night is not considered a fight to most people.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2012, 03:33:48 AM »
 "fact is most people switched to horde with whichever country was hording at the time."

Could you please post your factual data on this?  Or is this in fact your opinion on the matter?
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++