Author Topic: Camping out at spawn points  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
Re: Camping out at spawn points
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012, 12:03:55 AM »
Your flINg with the BBS is going to be short lived
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2012, 12:19:32 AM »
The last two days I have experienced "kill zones" at spawn points for vehicles in battles for bases. What I mean is the adversaries of the ROOKS have been "camping" out at spawn points to kill us seconds after showing up on the field of battle.

Welcome to The AH ground war.
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2012, 01:17:21 AM »

mind if I do a J?
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2012, 01:25:42 AM »
First and Last post all in one, impressive  :aok
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline adler11

• Zinc Member
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2012, 02:11:24 AM »
Hey, Y'all, I did not create my account just to do that one post. I am new (4 weeks) to AH and pay my $14.00 just like everybody else. Thanks to all that responded with positive suggestions (i.e. dive bombing the back-shooting ambushers) and all the satire and jabs are okay with me. I can take it, I am an Viet-Vet Marine. I have really enjoyed the game, the players, and the strategy very much so far. I am going to make it my mission for the next month to find and kill those backstabbing "campers. just for my own vindictive joy. Best regards to all and look forward to seeing you in the game as friend or foe.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2012, 02:18:02 AM »
Hey, Y'all, I did not create my account just to do that one post. I am new (4 weeks) to AH and pay my $14.00 just like everybody else. Thanks to all that responded with positive suggestions (i.e. dive bombing the back-shooting ambushers) and all the satire and jabs are okay with me. I can take it, I am an Viet-Vet Marine. I have really enjoyed the game, the players, and the strategy very much so far. I am going to make it my mission for the next month to find and kill those backstabbing "campers. just for my own vindictive joy. Best regards to all and look forward to seeing you in the game as friend or foe.

Well welcome since your new & are not aware of some of the rules of the BBS your first post is enough to get you banned on the BBS.
Even though you didn't actually spell it out.
Alluding to those same words are enough to get you banned for ever.
Just thought I would let you know.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2012, 02:30:13 AM »
And what's wrong with a bit of ambush now and again?
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2012, 02:35:34 AM »
And what's wrong with a bit of ambush now and again?

ambushing is probably a bit of a sore point for him if he is a vietnam veteran ;--)
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2012, 06:21:56 AM »
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline MAINER

• Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2012, 06:30:13 AM »
u mad bro?  :neener:
Are those our bombers?-famous last words

Member of the congregation of The church of David Wales

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2012, 06:32:45 AM »
The last two days I have experienced "kill zones" at spawn points for vehicles in battles for bases. What I mean is the adversaries of the ROOKS have been "camping" out at spawn points to kill us seconds after showing up on the field of battle. This is unadulterated CHEATING, but if that's the way they want to play, two can play that game. F*ck U, we will get ur a** anuway, scumbags ! All's fair in love and F*CKING WAR. Eat SH*T AND DIE, M'FER ! !

Well looks like you got killed....more than ones  :rofl

IN
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2012, 06:54:25 AM »
I can dig his frustration. He just went about it the wrong way.
The lame camping nonsense is the main reason you dont see me GVing very much.

You can ambush more realistically without camping. and if I want to GV I want to actually have a GV fight based on movement. Not sit there and be able to play whack a mole before the upper can get their bearings or develop any kind of SA.

I say if your going to allow camping. Then delay the time the campers can see the uppers by 30 seconds or untill they move more then 50 yards from their spawn location. but give the people upping time to develop soe SA, assess the situation. and get their turret around. Right now the delay is way too short
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline RipRap

• Copper Member
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2012, 07:24:37 AM »
I am going to make it my mission for the next month to find and kill those backstabbing "campers. just for my own vindictive joy. Best regards to all and look forward to seeing you in the game as friend or foe.

First, welcome to AH.
Second, if you are going to find vindictive joy from killing spawn campers, you will most likely dropped dead of delerious laughter in less than a week.
Third, I sincerly hope that Skuzzy doesn't PNG you. Something tells me you are going to be legendary on the BBS.

Again, welcome.
Otto  ~Flying Penguins~

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2012, 07:28:25 AM »
the way to beat spawn camping is to get 3 or 4 guys to all up at one time from the same place. once you figure out where the guy is you can kill him because he cant kill all the tanks at once. even if theres 3 or 4 of them, you just pick them off one at a time, like an annoying tick. it works quite well and is a thrill to listen to the spawn campers cry when you've whacked them all.