Author Topic: Pictures of players  (Read 394321 times)

Offline Nath[BDP]

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Re: Pictures of players
« Reply #2850 on: December 21, 2013, 10:02:34 PM »
++Blue Knights++
vocalist of the year

Offline Nath[BDP]

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2851 on: December 21, 2013, 10:19:15 PM »
sup

++Blue Knights++
vocalist of the year

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2852 on: December 22, 2013, 03:41:04 AM »
Push bikes are good fun :old:

My barber is very reasonable if you feel the need :old:

He is from Turkey and uses a straight razor :)

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Nath[BDP]

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2853 on: December 22, 2013, 10:12:18 AM »
Does he know how to cut long hair?
++Blue Knights++
vocalist of the year

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #2854 on: December 22, 2013, 05:20:41 PM »
Kommando Nowotny "Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #2855 on: December 22, 2013, 10:28:48 PM »
Yep :D

I finished as an NS3. I achieved O4 in three years, surpassing my XO in my third year due to my higher grades and outstanding SAT score. Also graduated Leadership Academy as Honor Cadet for maintaining highest room inspection, scoring the highest in PT, and getting the highest grade in our lectures.

I was apart of Area 12, Unit : Sprayberry HS , was a CO of a Company with 123 cadets. Great fun HS was, enjoy it while you can cause college sucks  :old:

We went to Championships but never Nationals, we were a predominantly PT school. . .meaning we sucked at all aspects of Drill except Color Guard. I have a lot of photos from HS, and only a few where I am at now.

-MIDN4C Bailey
Top Gun

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #2856 on: December 23, 2013, 07:39:42 AM »
I finished as an NS3. I achieved O4 in three years, surpassing my XO in my third year due to my higher grades and outstanding SAT score. Also graduated Leadership Academy as Honor Cadet for maintaining highest room inspection, scoring the highest in PT, and getting the highest grade in our lectures.

I was apart of Area 12, Unit : Sprayberry HS , was a CO of a Company with 123 cadets. Great fun HS was, enjoy it while you can cause college sucks  :old:

We went to Championships but never Nationals, we were a predominantly PT school. . .meaning we sucked at all aspects of Drill except Color Guard. I have a lot of photos from HS, and only a few where I am at now.

-MIDN4C Bailey

:aok

I'm simply envious you are in Maryland.  I miss Annapolis and the seafood.  I was born and raised in Laurel MD, went to UofM and was frequently heavily intoxicated in downtown Annapolis on Saturday nights.   :aok

FYI - Don't let anyone tell you any different...you cannot find a good crabcake outside of Maryland.  :D
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #2857 on: December 23, 2013, 01:00:53 PM »
I still have that test to come one day.

Get to it, man!  Your nation and the world needs some little Batfinks.  Time's a wasting!  :aok

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2858 on: December 24, 2013, 02:41:47 AM »
Arrrrgh, not yet...I can barely look after myself let alone and little sprogling
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2859 on: December 24, 2013, 06:05:49 PM »
Arrrrgh, not yet...I can barely look after myself let alone and little sprogling

Maybe so Batty but I've seen your lady friend and well if she was mine I'd be practicing all I could!   AS they say practice makes perfect........ :devil

You may not be ready but I'm betting she is!

happy holidays Batty!!!

:salute

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2860 on: December 24, 2013, 07:28:38 PM »

Maybe so Batty but I've seen your lady friend and well if she was mine I'd be practicing all I could!   AS they say practice makes perfect........ :devil

You may not be ready but I'm betting she is!

happy holidays Batty!!!

:salute
I can attest to this :aok

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2861 on: December 25, 2013, 07:47:15 PM »
ah you guys are all such great friends. I feel truly privileged to be a part of this community.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Wagger

• Silver Member
« Reply #2862 on: December 25, 2013, 08:20:24 PM »
Hey 1sum41 thanks for your service buddy.  Ft Bliss?  Who did you piss off.  What are your future plans in the service?

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2863 on: December 26, 2013, 01:01:38 AM »

I also didn't feel ready to be a Father and had some bad associations with having a child but at a given moment it occurred to me that my thoughts weren't based on anything material and decided I wanted to experience it with Mrs Shida. In my case it was nothing at all like I had imagined and a wonderful experience, even though we had a very rocky start as Tiny Shida was premature.

On reflection about becoming a parent (for a year and a half now!  :)), when things are needed you find they are there even if you didn't think you were ready. I can't even recreate those earlier associations anymore because I was less developed as a person then. I think we share a certain understanding of or affinity with nature Batfink. Trust in nature like plunging in and floating calmly down a fast-flowing river. There is no feeling I have yet experienced like those first smiles you get from your child when you come home or when he / she awakes. Your child in many ways is the physical incarnation of the love you share with your partner and everything you are as a person. Take that dive!

P.S. Do not call me at 3 a.m. to complain about my advice when your child is teething  :D

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2864 on: December 26, 2013, 09:57:37 AM »
Shida, thank you for sharing that knowledge, it does sound like a wonderful experience.

My only ambition for the next decade is this

I'm doing an AFF course in either January or March then by this time next year I plan to have made it to Lauterbrunnen to start the real training

I just could not take those risks with the thought of depriving my spawn of a parent in the back of my mind.