Author Topic: Pictures of players  (Read 392343 times)

Offline Cremator

• Copper Member
Re: Pictures of players
« Reply #3090 on: June 24, 2014, 09:44:30 AM »
If God didn't want is to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat.
Back after 15 years. <S> Everyone. Cremator08@gmail.com. (Cremator in real life)

Offline Cremator

• Copper Member
« Reply #3091 on: June 24, 2014, 09:51:40 AM »
If anyone wants or cares to see my mug go to www.RoosterRidgeOutfitters.co m.  I'm not computer smart enough to download a mug shot on my phone and post it here.
Back after 15 years. <S> Everyone. Cremator08@gmail.com. (Cremator in real life)

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3092 on: June 24, 2014, 12:06:05 PM »
Cemator, have you tried Photobucket?  It works pretty well for this computer Neanderthal.   :D

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3093 on: June 24, 2014, 12:55:31 PM »
An old/ex airman, a new airman, and a legend.

They got so tired of me dragging them around that field at Lackland AFB, and the Security Police Museum, they were ready to disown me. "Dad do we have to go again"? :lol I just wanted him to realize the past is part of his legacy now. And to never forget the sacrifices of others.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3094 on: June 24, 2014, 01:36:21 PM »
Outstanding Rich!  Thanks to you and your son for serving!   :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #3095 on: June 24, 2014, 02:13:35 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

They got so tired of me dragging them around that field at Lackland AFB, and the Security Police Museum, they were ready to disown me. "Dad do we have to go again"? :lol I just wanted him to realize the past is part of his legacy now. And to never forget the sacrifices of others.

:aok :salute
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3096 on: June 24, 2014, 03:04:23 PM »
If God didn't want is to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

Are cows made out of meat or do they grow on trees?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #3097 on: June 24, 2014, 04:53:04 PM »
Are cows made out of meat or do they grow on trees?

Soon, they will grow on trees and be made of meat.  ;)  Like Chickie Knobs from the book Oryx and Crake.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #3098 on: June 24, 2014, 06:35:33 PM »

LOL been there..stationed there then off to camp bullis tx afsc 81150 brings back memories..thanks for sharing
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3099 on: June 24, 2014, 10:33:48 PM »

hey you got a haircut  :aok.  man you hair was way too long before.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3100 on: June 24, 2014, 10:58:30 PM »

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #3101 on: June 25, 2014, 11:50:02 AM »
Hooah! :salute
take that army hooah and go oorah your self :devil :bolt:
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #3102 on: June 25, 2014, 12:39:19 PM »
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3103 on: June 25, 2014, 01:28:53 PM »
LOL been there..stationed there then off to camp bullis tx afsc 81150 brings back memories..thanks for sharing

Remember how good that cold Coors tasted in the Bullis BX after running around that TX Bush all day "and not the good kind". I was at Bullis during summer and with that first Pitcher I didnt even need a glass. They dont have tents anymore, instead they have some kind of Huts with A/C. And remember the line of old crappers? Crapping at Bullis was truly a community affair. But we had fun, one of the guys had a station wagon and come Fri. the party was on at the strip clubs.

Its all different now. No BX, no strip clubs, the troops were on base lockdown from the start of basic until a few days before Grad and even then they were strict.

Funny story. Friday came and the last thing we wanted was to be cleaning those dang A1s and 60's till sundown. So we were in ambush position and here comes this other squad totally blind to us. The Instructor yelled "Fire"! and all you heard out of all those weapons and blanks was "pop,pop,pop". This Fri. night caper had probably been going on forever and the Instructors made up burn all our ammo like we were at an Iraqi wedding, we were there all night cleaning those things.

Flood of memories came back going back there. Thats why I tell these folks in service now that these are the best days of your lives. Even when they send you to crap holes you will one day look back and realize that.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #3104 on: June 25, 2014, 05:03:24 PM »
Remember how good that cold Coors tasted in the Bullis BX after running around that TX Bush all day "and not the good kind". I was at Bullis during summer and with that first Pitcher I didnt even need a glass. They dont have tents anymore, instead they have some kind of Huts with A/C. And remember the line of old crappers? Crapping at Bullis was truly a community affair. But we had fun, one of the guys had a station wagon and come Fri. the party was on at the strip clubs.

Its all different now. No BX, no strip clubs, the troops were on base lockdown from the start of basic until a few days before Grad and even then they were strict.

Funny story. Friday came and the last thing we wanted was to be cleaning those dang A1s and 60's till sundown. So we were in ambush position and here comes this other squad totally blind to us. The Instructor yelled "Fire"! and all you heard out of all those weapons and blanks was "pop,pop,pop". This Fri. night caper had probably been going on forever and the Instructors made up burn all our ammo like we were at an Iraqi wedding, we were there all night cleaning those things.

Flood of memories came back going back there. Thats why I tell these folks in service now that these are the best days of your lives. Even when they send you to crap holes you will one day look back and realize that.
LMAO yup...just tents went to 81mm mortar school there LOL then Minot, kunsan Korea tdy to Clark ab in Philippines finally Ellsworth....2 SACS and a PACAF..woooohoooo :salute flight lines and missile Silos
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 05:13:42 PM by scott66 »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait