Author Topic: Winter Sky - Death Ground Coming Spring 2012  (Read 10888 times)

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
Re: Winter Sky - Death Ground Coming Spring 2012
« Reply #150 on: March 16, 2012, 02:22:22 PM »
I understand that Hitech and Skuzzy probably don't want to hear this, but if there is some way to add space in the lobby or another portion of the main areas for adverting AH Events.  That would certainly go a long way with getting folks acquainted with special events and increase participation.

My 2 cents...

At this time per Skuzzy "That is a bit problematic, logistically." Skuzzy is however, working on something that will help. Details will come. When I know ... you'll know.

:salute

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #151 on: March 16, 2012, 04:14:26 PM »
I understand that Hitech and Skuzzy probably don't want to hear this, but if there is some way to add space in the lobby or another portion of the main areas for adverting AH Events.  That would certainly go a long way with getting folks acquainted with special events and increase participation.

My 2 cents...

Maybe they can create code to place a Bi-Plane circling every field that drags a banner that can be uploaded with any messages for upcoming events.  Works great in real life on a sunny day ay Daytona Beach.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #152 on: March 16, 2012, 04:33:57 PM »
Maybe they can create code to place a Bi-Plane circling every field that drags a banner that can be uploaded with any messages for upcoming events.  Works great in real life on a sunny day ay Daytona Beach.

:aok

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: March 16, 2012, 06:40:32 PM »

:rofl
AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline Dantoo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.9giap.com
« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2012, 12:27:19 AM »
Heya Dantoo :)  I'll be in the FSO this week promoting the event.  Most of the CMs are promoting in their respective events now as well.  Hope to see you up :)

Hi ROC.  Your silky tones and purring demeanour in FSO have had an effect.  Squad voted to go tiffs.  Will start getting them registered.
I get really really tired of selective realism disguised as a desire to make bombers easier to kill.

HiTech

Matthew 24:28 For wherever the carcass is, there is where the vultures gather together.

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2012, 01:25:04 AM »
Great!!!  :)  The CMs in there did the purring though, I was just up there offering a blood sacrifice to the scenario cods in anticipation of a good turnout.  That's why I got shot down.......and that's the story I'm sticking to!
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #156 on: March 18, 2012, 06:19:26 AM »
Yea it works great here in Cocoa Beach too lol !!!!! :salute
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11