Author Topic: If you dont want to lose your name....dont change it!  (Read 9098 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: If you dont want to lose your name....dont change it!
« Reply #135 on: May 17, 2012, 06:55:53 PM »
:frown:      :old: untrue.

My sole purpose is/was/will be to be an awesome pilot and have fun.  Just because you get irritated when, as you say, the Internet steals your kills, and I subsequently shoot you down with substantial ease and frequency does not mean my purpose involved irritating or frustrating you.    :ahand

Lighten up, Vinky. :rolleyes:   Life's more fun that way.  :aok

:salute :rock

The problem is your material is stale..."FPH this"..."FPH that"..."I want to have Bruv's babies".  You need to mix it up a little, get more "edgier" so to speak because being an "awesome pilot" isn't working out quite well for you.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2012, 07:44:35 PM »
The problem is your material is stale..."FPH this"..."FPH that"..."I want to have Bruv's babies".  You need to mix it up a little, get more "edgier" so to speak because being an "awesome pilot" isn't working out quite well for you.

ack-ack

I don't have "material".  Am not a comic or entertainer.   :rolleyes:  

I do have fighter pilot heros, of great skill, and have made much progress in being an awesome fighter.  Can shoot down probably 80% of pilots now when just a year and a half ago that pct was more like 10%.  :joystick:  Bruv is awesome, no denying that fact.   :aok

Nuff said.

:salute AKAK  :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2012, 07:59:59 PM »
I don't have "material".  Am not a comic or entertainer.   :rolleyes:  

I do have fighter pilot heros, of great skill, and have made much progress in being an awesome fighter.  Can shoot down probably 80% of pilots now when just a year and a half ago that pct was more like 10%.  :joystick:  Bruv is awesome, no denying that fact.   :aok

Nuff said.

:salute AKAK  :rock

being able to shoot down 80% of the MA in a spit is not a great feat......  :rofl

that's like saying you are the sharpest Bowling ball on the rack.

last time I saw you in MA you were in the spit..... I was in KI....how long you last.....3 turns?

a KI has no business winning against a Spit, except the spit I......

although I haven't been flying much...maybe you got out of the spit.....

ether way your antics are irritating to many.... many.....you don't care about getting better no matter what you say....you proved that to me when you quite the Ladder.....

I honestly hope you never get your name back, its what you deserve. :aok

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: May 17, 2012, 08:01:57 PM »
:rofl

when 90% of the MA pop is irritated by you.....I would say you are kidding yourself, in not trying to irritate people, or straight up delusional.

and your post is a perfect example of said irritation.

you are not all that and a bag of chips..... :aok

So who elected you to represent the views of your claimed 90% of the MA population?  Matter of fact you do not even know my in game name since I haven't flown as midway in many weeks.  Perhaps you are talking about the person currently using my old good name?   :rolleyes:

Think you are way overstating your 90% claim. Heck, probably half never heard of me.  Half of the rest are fine with me, another 15% don't care one way or the other, so I'd guess at most 10% feel your irritation, and I think that's still overstating it.  I'd guess some pct in the single digits are irritated by many other players as well, including you, but then so what.....just have fun flying and getting better.....I am.  :aok

:salute ink  :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: May 17, 2012, 08:06:55 PM »
So who elected you to represent the views of your claimed 90% of the MA population?  Matter of fact you do not even know my in game name since I haven't flown as midway in many weeks.  Perhaps you are talking about the person currently using my old good name?   :rolleyes:

Think you are way overstating your 90% claim. Heck, probably half never heard of me.  Half of the rest are fine with me, another 15% don't care one way or the other, so I'd guess at most 10% feel your irritation, and I think that's still overstating it.  I'd guess some pct in the single digits are irritated by many other players as well, including you, but then so what.....just have fun flying and getting better.....I am.  :aok

:salute ink  :rock

I know exactly who you are ingame :rolleyes:

you are a just bit delusional.

I will bet money you are one of the most squelched guys this game has ever seen.

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #140 on: May 17, 2012, 08:08:07 PM »
Uhoh  :bolt:
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2012, 08:14:42 PM »

you don't care about getting better no matter what you say....you proved that to me when you quite the ladder.

:rolleyes: wrong again.  I quit your ladder for only one reason.  It wasn't fun for me.  I explained that clearly in my post in your ladder thread, but you probably deleted that part.   Like I said I want to get better and I am, but it also has to be fun for me.  I intend to and do find ways to improve and have fun at the same time.

Thanks for the ladder invite, sorry it didn't work out for me and that you seem to now have some issue with that.   :frown:

:old: :banana: :airplane: :joystick:

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #142 on: May 17, 2012, 08:18:52 PM »
:rolleyes: wrong again.  I quit your ladder for only one reason.  It wasn't fun for me.  I explained that clearly in my post in your ladder thread, but you probably deleted that part.   Like I said I want to get better and I am, but it also has to be fun for me.  I intend to and do find ways to improve and have fun at the same time.

Thanks for the ladder invite, sorry it didn't work out for me and that you seem to now have some issue with that.   :frown:

:old: :banana: :airplane: :joystick:

pfft

Offline Mordock

• Zinc Member
« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2012, 08:20:38 PM »

pfft

why even post if thats all you write.. useless.
Here's to a long life and a happy one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A good girl and an honest one.
A cold pint and another one.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: May 17, 2012, 08:21:31 PM »

I know exactly who you are ingame :rolleyes:

Really?  Doubt that.  Not even Bruv knows yet.  I haven't fought you in a long time either.   You must be thinking of someone else.   :)

So wrong again? :rolleyes:

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #145 on: May 17, 2012, 08:21:34 PM »

I do have fighter pilot heros, of great skill, and have made much progress in being an awesome fighter.  Can shoot down probably 80% of pilots now when just a year and a half ago that pct was more like 10%.  

And you say you're not a comedian.  That's just pure comedic gold you posted!

ack-ack

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #146 on: May 17, 2012, 08:22:25 PM »
Really?  Doubt that.  Not even Bruv knows yet.  I haven't fought you in a long time either.   You must be thinking of someone else.   :)

So wrong again? :rolleyes:

You're Talcon in game. You gave it away a couple of weeks ago after I shot you down and you started to whine.

ack-ack

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: May 17, 2012, 08:23:43 PM »
Popcorn. Beer. Shine doodz. Youre awesome and getting better.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: May 17, 2012, 08:24:01 PM »
You're Talcon in game. You gave it away a couple of weeks ago after I shot you down and you started to whine.

ack-ack

Neg, I use to be Talcon.  If that name is in use, it is not me.   ;)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #149 on: May 17, 2012, 08:28:48 PM »
Neg, I use to be Talcon.  If that name is in use, it is not me.   ;)

Then it will be just as easy to figure out who you are now as it was to find out you were Talcon.  All one needs to do is type "Look! It's Bruv" and the person that squeals like a girl and faints will bound to be you.

ack-ack