Author Topic: Cant find mission  (Read 668 times)

Offline RipRap

• Copper Member
Cant find mission
« on: March 07, 2012, 10:42:53 AM »
I created a mission, to get some bombing practice, but when i try to fly it offline it does not show up.
I used the ndisles terrain & load the terrain before selecting "offline practice", and when i select the "show all missions" box on the clipboard, its not there either.

Here is the path where my mission creator placed my file:

C:\HiTech Creations\Aces High\misstemp\bombingpractice.mis

Otto  ~Flying Penguins~

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
Re: Cant find mission
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 06:06:01 PM »
I created a mission, to get some bombing practice, but when i try to fly it offline it does not show up.
I used the ndisles terrain & load the terrain before selecting "offline practice", and when i select the "show all missions" box on the clipboard, its not there either.

Here is the path where my mission creator placed my file:

C:\HiTech Creations\Aces High\misstemp\bombingpractice.mis

If you are using a recent version of Aces High, then I think you will need to compile the .mis file into a .res file, which should be stored in your "missres" folder. Within the mission editor, use "File" -> "Build Res Library" to produce the .res file. It will probably store the resulting "bombingpractice.res" file in the appropriate folder. If the mission editor alerts you of any errors that prevent generation of the .res file, you will need to correct them.
 :salute

Offline RipRap

• Copper Member
Re: Cant find mission
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 07:22:13 AM »
Thanks bbosen, i created the .res file.
Now the mission shows on the clipboard, but the flight isn't there. I'll just have to mess with it.

:salute
Otto  ~Flying Penguins~

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."