Author Topic: Trees, Bushes, etc.  (Read 498 times)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Trees, Bushes, etc.
« on: April 01, 2012, 10:41:15 AM »
I set my Ground Detail Range down to 0.5 Miles, Object Detail to Fast, and all Ground Clutter disabled... Yet I'm still seeing Trees, Bushes, etc. on the ground 4K out, and it lags my computer down to 10 FPS while Im trying to fly.... Anyone know how to fix this? Never happened before, it was all normal yesterday...  :bhead  :cry

Thanks, RedBull

:salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Trees, Bushes, etc.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 12:22:42 PM »
Make sure you're not on 'ground view' mode when you're flying.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 12:31:00 PM »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 12:41:16 PM »
Make sure you're not on 'ground view' mode when you're flying.

Come to think of it, last night when I was in the Scenerio I put ground view on while GV'ing, that may be it, will try soon, thanks guys  :salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous