Author Topic: Trigger stops firing at half ammo  (Read 332 times)

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Trigger stops firing at half ammo
« on: April 09, 2012, 08:29:08 AM »
Not sure if this is a bug or what.  Whenever I use a wirbel in game my trigger stops firing after a while and after monitoring this for a while I have found it is always when the ammo gets down to 1600 - exactly half.  I can usually continue by using the bomb button or b key instead, but it's not as easy.  If I get a fresh GV or resupply, the trigger continues to work normally.   :headscratch:  Not sure but think I have seen this happen in all guns I have used.
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
Re: Trigger stops firing at half ammo
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 08:35:55 AM »
the wirb has primary and secondary firing modes like aircraft (which fire 2 barrels each), are you sure you're using fire all guns (ie. all 4 barrels) when in vehicles?
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Flossy

• Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 09:04:52 AM »
the wirb has primary and secondary firing modes like aircraft (which fire 2 barrels each), are you sure you're using fire all guns (ie. all 4 barrels) when in vehicles?
Oh not sure about that, will have to check - thanks!  Will probably have to see if I can re-program my Cougar...    :joystick:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 09:07:07 AM by Flossy »
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 09:19:34 AM »
np, have a look at Options -> Map Controllers and make sure your trigger is mapped to Global Fire All Guns when you select Mode 2 (Vehicles and Boats) in the popup at the top :)
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Flossy

• Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 10:52:58 AM »
np, have a look at Options -> Map Controllers and make sure your trigger is mapped to Global Fire All Guns when you select Mode 2 (Vehicles and Boats) in the popup at the top :)
OK will check that later - will need to reboot to Windows part of my Mac.  :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun