Author Topic: When you finally get revenge....  (Read 695 times)

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
When you finally get revenge....
« on: April 26, 2012, 07:26:00 PM »
  :D http://youtu.be/hcjbskxZqLc  I'm so jazzed when I get back & kill the Great Player who just killed me.... :salute Soulyss. I had no idea I pilot wounded you until I watched the clip. I should've known you would never run unless you had to. Much respect to your skill! & for picking me out of the fur-ball before. :salute  :old:
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
Re: When you finally get revenge....
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 11:54:19 PM »
Soulyss needs to work on his SA more. :D

If memory serves I didn't even see which direction you came in from, no idea you were there.  I was looking down and back I think,  it was a PW and both aileron's knocked out IIRC, hence the sort of fishtailing there at then, not much other alternative. :)

80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 04:22:51 PM »
Soulyss needs to work on his SA more. :D

If memory serves I didn't even see which direction you came in from, no idea you were there.  I was looking down and back I think,  it was a PW and both aileron's knocked out IIRC, hence the sort of fishtailing there at then, not much other alternative. :)

Nothing to it.  I get Soulyss killed more then anyone in the game..er....wait! :noid
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 06:40:03 PM »
Nothing impressive about what I did of course...actually I though I missed you until you ran. Had no idea I pilot wounded you & got your ailerons....I saw one fly off in the clip, but didn't know I hit both. Anyway, everyone gets lucky sometimes... :salute
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,