Author Topic: Strats status not always updating correctly?  (Read 441 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Strats status not always updating correctly?
« on: April 13, 2012, 10:59:19 AM »
More than once I did fly over the strats (enemy as well as friendly) and found the amount of damage visible at the factory not matching with the status on the clipboard.

Today I did a test in an online arne I created with standard MA settings. I took down a refinery to 0% (City still at 100%) and waited. Afterabout 30 minutes the factory started to regenerate - but only to 2%. After more than one hour since I took the refinery down, I visually checked the area - as one might expect, everything was fully back up, but the status on clipboard was still reading: 2%. Even now, about 90 minutes later, it still is.

Edit: Leaving the arena and logging back in does update the strats display to the correct value.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:03:14 AM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Strats status not always updating correctly?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 02:08:43 PM »
Just did an additional test: I took the AA factory down to 50% and stayed there to observe the rebuild time. After 20 minutes (and two trains reaching the factory) the are was fully reconstructed. The status on clipboard however did not progress past 54% even considerable time late.
Only after relogging  the correct status was shown.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
Re: Strats status not always updating correctly?
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 12:05:37 PM »
I'm curious how a strategic area of the city regenerates after I tanked it down to near nothing and killed every single car of every single inbound train on my way out.