Author Topic: Kitten Huffing  (Read 351 times)

Offline Full Metal Jug

• Zinc Member
Kitten Huffing
« on: May 01, 2012, 04:55:54 PM »

GOVERNMENT WARNING: According to the Surgeon General, the use of kitten huffing impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.

“I love the orange ones! They let me see through my hand!”
~ Oscar Wilde on kitten huffing

“In Soviet Russia, kittens huff YOU!”
~ Russian Reversal on kitten huffing

“Oh, that's what kittens are for?”
~ Some guy on kitten huffing

Kitten huffing is a controversial practice that has recently been growing as a popular alternative to street drugs. Despite a long history in Western culture, the practice remains largely taboo. Excessive huffing has been known to produce undesirable side effects, and kitten-related human fatalities. Even unapologetically frequent huffers caution against using more than two or three kittens per day.

The 'cupped hands approach', developed by the Marquess of Queensberry as a remedy for the pain of head injuries sustained while boxing, has come to be the dominant huffing technique in Europe and the Americas. Other techniques are generally avoided by all but expert huffers and even experts tend to avoid techniques involving rolled up dollar bills, as the kittens tend to clog. Kittens that have already been huffed are referred to as "Depleted". Long-term storage or disposal of depleted kittens has posed a problem for some urban areas. Contrary to popular belief, however, depleted kittens are not permanently depleted, as the actual soul regenerates the protective layer which actually inspires euphoria every year, although the actual rate of regeneration varies from breed to bread (sourdough appears to be the most forgiving).

Things You May Experience While Huffing Kittens
1) Colors unknown to mankind 2) Timothy Leary may speak to you about what your kitten huffing experience really means for you. Ignore him. 3) Jesus, Buddha and Nietzsche will invite you for tea and cakes. 4) Elvis Presley may send a hound dog on you, but don't worry, it ain't nothin' but a hound dog. 5) The Legendary White Teletubby 6) some crazy old lady yelling in your ear about you huffing her kitten

Everybody should try this once!!!

"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."

— George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Re: Kitten Huffing
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 05:05:18 PM »
 :noid
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 06:19:58 PM »

GOVERNMENT WARNING: According to the Surgeon General, the use of kitten huffing impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.

“I love the orange ones! They let me see through my hand!”
~ Oscar Wilde on kitten huffing

“In Soviet Russia, kittens huff YOU!”
~ Russian Reversal on kitten huffing

“Oh, that's what kittens are for
~ Some guy on kitten huffing

Kitten huffing is a controversial practice that has recently been growing as a popular alternative to street drugs. Despite a long history in Western culture, the practice remains largely taboo. Excessive huffing has been known to produce undesirable side effects, and kitten-related human fatalities. Even unapologetically frequent huffers caution against using more than two or three kittens per day.

The 'cupped hands approach', developed by the Marquess of Queensberry as a remedy for the pain of head injuries sustained while boxing, has come to be the dominant huffing technique in Europe and the Americas. Other techniques are generally avoided by all but expert huffers and even experts tend to avoid techniques involving rolled up dollar bills, as the kittens tend to clog. Kittens that have already been huffed are referred to as "Depleted". Long-term storage or disposal of depleted kittens has posed a problem for some urban areas. Contrary to popular belief, however, depleted kittens are not permanently depleted, as the actual soul regenerates the protective layer which actually inspires euphoria every year, although the actual rate of regeneration varies from breed to bread (sourdough appears to be the most forgiving).

Things You May Experience While Huffing Kittens
1) Colors unknown to mankind 2) Timothy Leary may speak to you about what your kitten huffing experience really means for you. Ignore him. 3) Jesus, Buddha and Nietzsche will invite you for tea and cakes. 4) Elvis Presley may send a hound dog on you, but don't worry, it ain't nothin' but a hound dog. 5) The Legendary White Teletubby 6) some crazy old lady yelling in your ear about you huffing her kitten

Everybody should try this once!!!
I dont even want to diddlyin know what that is
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 11:02:36 AM »
Looks good to me.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 11:06:08 AM by icepac »

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 11:20:29 AM »
One of my favorite episodes! :aok

Kenny's cheesed out of his mind!
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 02:52:56 PM »
I picked the wrong week to quit huffing kitten... :noid
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.