Author Topic: Allied Fighter Corps Recruiting!  (Read 344 times)

Offline Silent6

• Copper Member
Allied Fighter Corps Recruiting!
« on: June 27, 2012, 10:03:20 AM »
Allied Fighter Corps is a new squadron dedicated to flying allied aircraft.  Formation flying and wing man tactics are the mainstay of this squadron. There will be a strict limit of a 2.0 k/d fighter ratio for anyone looking to join our roster. Other requirements will be that you are an adult of at least 21 years of age and that you join your sqaudies and fly together whenever in the MA.

While we will fly mostly allied aircraft, axis planes will be flown as well.

If you've been looking for a mature group of gentleman to fly with, this squadron may be what you're looking for!  Contact Thompson in game or pm Silent6 here in the BBS for more information. <S>

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: Allied Fighter Corps Recruiting!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 03:30:46 AM »
werent you in the Loose Deuce?
pff i wouldnt fit, i couldnt reach the 2+ K/D for ages   :neener:
AoM
City of ice

Offline Silent6

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 07:31:37 AM »
Yeah debrody I was a deucer and was kicked out of their squad. A guess a few personalities didn't like my comments of where the squad was headed. Its funny now since they've seemed to lost some numbers and aren't much of a presence in the MA these days. As for you sir, I remember tangling with you and your 109! I know your skills and they are probably better than mine so you are welcome to fly with us! I will be back from vacation tonight and will be able to fly with you on Friday night. <S>

Offline Silent6

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 02:42:08 PM »
Allied Fighter Corps. Welcomes Jugernot to the squadron!