Author Topic: Installer Error ...  (Read 351 times)

Offline spitfreak01

• Copper Member
Installer Error ...
« on: May 21, 2012, 02:10:42 PM »
Hi guys, back in the forums, wasn't here for YEARS! So, this is my first post in (I think) Two years, and i make this topic to ask you guys to help me, since i have a new PC and i wanted to install AH2, i got an error. I fixed it, don't remember what kind of error it was, dragged it to CMD typing: -space- /NCRC after the C:// [ ETC.] thing, i was happy, but i was happy to early  :old: When the installer installs the stdshape.res file, (About 42%) It gives me an error! ''Error decompressing data! Corrputed Installer?'' I don't know if the installer is bugged or something, but if someone knows how to fix this thing, please reply to this post, at least if someone has the files or something PLEASE can you give me the link? This game is so awesome, i would be so happy to play it after many years of boringness!

Thanks!  :salute
My favourite Planes: Spitfire MK XIV, BF109, B24, B17
I play also:
Black ops
MW2
IL2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Installer Error ...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 03:30:56 PM »
I would suggest you uninstall anything you have aces high folders. Then download a fresh copy of the game from the web site. Install it and go from there. There should be no problems installing the game. Running it my be something else. If your computer specs are on the low side it may not start the game, or play it.

You shouldn't have any errors come up with a good download of the installer. If you do, write down what it says and post it here.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 03:32:18 PM »
Make sure you disable any anti-xxxx software before downloading the game.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline spitfreak01

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 08:34:22 AM »
I would suggest you uninstall anything you have aces high folders. Then download a fresh copy of the game from the web site. Install it and go from there. There should be no problems installing the game. Running it my be something else. If your computer specs are on the low side it may not start the game, or play it.

You shouldn't have any errors come up with a good download of the installer. If you do, write down what it says and post it here.

It worked! I owe you one  :cheers:
My favourite Planes: Spitfire MK XIV, BF109, B24, B17
I play also:
Black ops
MW2
IL2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey