Author Topic: B-17 Pilots for DGS II Scenario 3rd Bomb Division  (Read 951 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Re: B-17 Pilots for DGS II Scenario 3rd Bomb Division
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2012, 04:35:08 PM »
I would say at least 12 to 15 squaddies will come with me on this one!
We would like the "Square" D if possible!
If interested, I can add "in" aircraft dialog between crew members and air to ground and ground to air, air traffic control dialog. Just let me know! On our Sat. night squad missions, we usually have 5 to 8 members with speaking parts.
We have a B-29 mission this Sat, 5-19-12, at 9:00PM in MLW arena if you would like to join us. We have 9 different people with speaking parts this Sat.

EASTERN STANDARD TIME ?
Wag more, bark less.

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 06:01:13 AM »
Count me in on this one. Would love to haul bombs. Just let me know who I need to talk to to get in on this one....

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 02:47:28 PM »
Count me in on this one. Would love to haul bombs. Just let me know who I need to talk to to get in on this one....

The 3rd Bomb Division is pretty much full.  The 1st Bomb Division has many slots open.  Talk to Jordi, he's heading up the 1st Bomb Division.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 02:49:19 PM »
I am so thrilled Jordi came in for this one.  You bombers are going to be in good hands. 
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 03:35:02 PM »
For those of you who don't know Jordi, he has been at this for years.

Starting in early AW.  He is selective and usually only comes out for events like DGS.

He is a veteran Bomber Commander in the virtual skies.

As ROC said..the 1st bombardment group will be great hands.
- The Flying Circus -