Author Topic: Reading Airshow..  (Read 805 times)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: Reading Airshow..
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 03:58:36 PM »
Here you go RB, check it out
http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html

Ill be there, either Sat or Sunday
So it's during June 1,2,3.... Where can you get tickets?  :headscratch:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 04:06:01 PM »
At the gate, did you check out the link? Everything you need to know is there.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 04:18:25 PM »
At the gate, did you check out the link? Everything you need to know is there.
I just scrolled down until I saw dates  :lol
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 06:58:00 PM »
Guess I will be there next yr working all weekend and funds are tight, So Drano Austin will cya next year  :cheers:

Rebull Stop drinking all that high energy drink crap then ya might off seen all the info ya needed :devil :devil
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-
               Wait n Bleed

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2012, 07:05:09 PM »
Guess I will be there next yr working all weekend and funds are tight, So Drano Austin will cya next year  :cheers:

Rebull Stop drinking all that high energy drink crap then ya might off seen all the info ya needed :devil :devil
Never  :t

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2012, 10:46:56 PM »
 Looks like it's gonna be a great show and I am excited because I am taking my son to his first one. I used to go to the Millville NJ one all the time as a member of the guard. Was great fun to sit on my tank and watch planes flying all over the place.
 My son is excited because he wants to see how big a real b29 is since he loves to fly it in practice mode. He is becoming a WWII history buff like his old man which makes me feel pretty good since it has brought me so much enjoyment through the years..