Author Topic: Beware Axis  (Read 4057 times)

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
Re: Beware Axis
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 08:12:19 AM »
On a serious note with Memorial Day weekend, the films from both sides are really chilling when you think young guys are dying in those films.

that is an excellent point dan.   im glad you brought that up, as you have hit the nail squarely on the head here.     <Salute> to all those who served
-AoM-

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 11:11:57 AM »
your little friends cannot stop us
It's the BIG friends you should be worried about.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 11:55:23 AM »
It's the BIG friends you should be worried about.
(Image removed from quote.)

Red bombers scream KILL ME!
We shall oblige.  :salute
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2012, 12:29:05 PM »
Red bombers scream KILL ME!
We shall oblige.  :salute
Figured red was good so you don't have some lame excuse for not showing up for your whuppin.  :t
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2012, 12:48:26 PM »
Figured red was good so you don't have some lame excuse for not showing up for your whuppin.  :t

We Germans have never been afraid of bringing the fight. You're Command should stop fibbing to you about that color selection and just come clean.. Red doesn't show the the crews' blood.   :ahand

And according to Star Trek... Red dies first  :rofl
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2012, 01:24:55 PM »
We Germans have never been afraid of bringing the fight. You're Command should stop fibbing to you about that color selection and just come clean.. Red doesn't show the the crews' blood.   :ahand

And according to Star Trek... Red dies first  :rofl
Better hope Scotty is around to beam ya out of your flaming wreckage before it hits the German countryside.  :neener:
~Hub Zemke

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2012, 04:12:52 PM »
Better hope Scotty is around to beam ya out of your flaming wreckage before it hits the German countryside.  :neener:

I agree, I hope he does beam the bomber pilots out. Would be a shame for them to die before getting a chicken dinner from the new President.

I have a... friend on your side and they sent these pictures of in fighting amongst the allies.

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2012, 02:33:08 PM »
I can't figure out why you LW gents think you can keep up with USAAF Production.  

You give me 9 minutes of gun cam.

I give you 3 hours and 40 minutes of USAAF gun cam.  Take that! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqZJMoTWNvQ

On a serious note with Memorial Day weekend, the films from both sides are really chilling when you think young guys are dying in those films.
Guppy  :salute On both side they lost many good men, on the game side of it for us luftwaffle guys it will be like shooting fish in a barrel. I'll have my new gaming pc and I'll be unstoppable!!! I look forward to this scenario and hope I meet you in the air!!! :devil :devil :devil :salute :salute :salute So when you allied guys start falling from the sky don't get pissed, it's just a game ;)!!!  Good luck Guppy, I ope you'll be able to limp back to England---empty handed lol!!! :salute :cheers:
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2012, 04:03:47 PM »
Go ahead.....HO a P47.  We'll start lighting you up at D1200  :neener:

Lose your oil, your nose gun...and maybe a wing or two.

Ho a Jug......get a "facial" before you get into range  :aok
- The Flying Circus -

Offline TomD

• Zinc Member
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2012, 05:36:06 PM »
Go ahead.....HO a P47.  We'll start lighting you up at D1200  :neener:

Lose your oil, your nose gun...and maybe a wing or two.

Ho a Jug......get a "facial" before you get into range  :aok

Ha! I say Ho a jug, eat a beaver!

Screaming Eagles
SEdodger

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2012, 01:29:25 PM »
You should fear the jug. These guys did not and they paid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J86w0xKHOXw
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline TomD

• Zinc Member
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2012, 04:23:30 PM »
You should fear the jug. These guys did not and they paid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J86w0xKHOXw

Yes only a fool would be truly dismissive of the Jug's capabilities. But, that doesn't make for very good trash talk.
Sooo.. I reiterate.
Jugs; They bounce when you bang em, and go bang when you bounce em! Either way it's all good! :rofl

Btw; Nice film. I had made some years ago for the IL2 sim but have not as of yet made one for AH2.

Screaming Eagles
SEdodger

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2012, 10:30:35 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
We are about to make it RAIN

I'm surprised you'd show pics of your bombers unloading ord to turn and run before reaching target.  I mean we all know they'll do it.  I'm just surprised you'd admit it so publicly.

And speaking of Scotty... "Captain, she's only a B-17, she can't take much more".
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 10:33:32 PM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2012, 05:55:19 PM »
I love it when a jug goes head on with my 110, they go BOOM and make pretty fireworks!!!!! :devil
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline Ruah

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2012, 08:03:09 PM »
blah blah jug blah blah dead jug blah blah

see what I did there?

Kommando Nowotny
I/JG 77, 2nd Staffel