Author Topic: An all-time low of shooting somebody down.  (Read 3008 times)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Re: An all-time low of shooting somebody down.
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2012, 08:11:47 AM »
Awwwww, Oaky's got a new puppy (ankle humper).
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2012, 09:46:21 AM »
It has come to my attention, from another player, somebody has come to the knights and follow me around just to report to his buddies on the other side where I am going just to stop me from killing GVs. This is an all-time low and find it quite humorous what I take to stop me from killing so many GVs. Sigh, sigh.

:lol

LOL Oak, you must be dropping deuce on some campers  :O  WTG! :salute

Spawn campers are in the same class of vermin as vulchers!

Continue!!

Btw I bet you'd find a friendly now and then to fly cover for your spawnPWNing  :devil :devil

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline Ruah

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2012, 09:58:31 AM »
ohhhh

Kommando Nowotny
I/JG 77, 2nd Staffel
Mediterranean Maelstrom
HORRIDO

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2012, 10:03:58 AM »
It has come to my attention, from another player, somebody has come to the knights and follow me around just to report to his buddies on the other side where I am going just to stop me from killing GVs. This is an all-time low and find it quite humorous what I take to stop me from killing so many GVs. Sigh, sigh.

:lol
TOPGUN  :furious :bhead

Offline shppr01

• AvA Staff Member
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2012, 10:14:14 AM »
Use a 109E to GV bust, no one will take enough notice... Unless they are in the 49th. That DEMONN sure holds a grudge. :bolt:

Demonn is still a heck of a great stick ! Id fly with him anytime
Ingame : Shipper

Never put your gun down to hug a grizzly.

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2012, 11:12:51 AM »
Awwwww, Oaky's got a new puppy (ankle humper).

That is the best part about the issue.   :D

LOL Oak, you must be dropping deuce on some campers  :O  WTG! :salute

Spawn campers are in the same class of vermin as vulchers!

Continue!!

Btw I bet you'd find a friendly now and then to fly cover for your spawnPWNing  :devil :devil

JUGgler

It funny, I killed a spawn camper sometimes in a perked GV. They PM me calling me bomb****, no skills, bla, bla, bla. :lol

TOPGUN  :furious :bhead
As much I would like to name the person and squad, I want to maintain this as a general public announcement in a safe way without "personal attacks" to the individual and squad. Hopefully they see this thread and know that their childish game is over.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2012, 11:16:35 AM »
   You would think they would just fly this guy as cap to protect their GVs from everyone. What a colossal waste of time. If you would just contact HTC they could "shoot the spy".  :noid            
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2012, 01:27:42 PM »
I'll make you my wingman and if I see you on a run, I'll run some cover for you.  :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline TwinTail

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2012, 01:44:11 PM »

That is the best part about the issue.   :D

It funny, I killed a spawn camper sometimes in a perked GV. They PM me calling me bomb****, no skills, bla, bla, bla. :lol

As much I would like to name the person and squad, I want to maintain this as a general public announcement in a safe way without "personal attacks" to the individual and squad. Hopefully they see this thread and know that their childish game is over.
Oaktree stop whining about a few deaths. Maybe fly your 47D25 in A/A and you wouldnt get beat so bad you would need to post this silly thread.

Also while we are at it. If people sit at a spawn and camp GV's that come up as soon as they are seen is as bad as vulchers. How is dropping a bomb on a tank with no defense from this attack any different?

This is just a whine thread from a guy that spends 99% of his time bombing tanks, then being killed by any air con that happens to show up.

Looking at Oaktree's deaths in his bombtruck, the most hes been killed by 1 player this month is klipper, with 3 kills on him in an F4U4. everyone else has 1 each.

Whine smited. Wtg Klipper and G3-MF for inducing this whine!  :salute
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 01:52:23 PM by TwinTail »
d-40 and d-11 easily out turn a spixteen
==*Top Gun*==
TwinTail

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2012, 02:10:49 PM »
Oaktree stop whining about a few deaths. Maybe fly your 47D25 in A/A and you wouldnt get beat so bad you would need to post this silly thread.

Also while we are at it. If people sit at a spawn and camp GV's that come up as soon as they are seen is as bad as vulchers. How is dropping a bomb on a tank with no defense from this attack any different?

This is just a whine thread from a guy that spends 99% of his time bombing tanks, then being killed by any air con that happens to show up.

Looking at Oaktree's deaths in his bombtruck, the most hes been killed by 1 player this month is klipper, with 3 kills on him in an F4U4. everyone else has 1 each.

Whine smited. Wtg Klipper and G3-MF for inducing this whine!  :salute

Get your fact straight. I do not fly in the AA all the time and you should not talk.

Looking at Oaktree's deaths in his bombtruck, the most hes been killed by 1 player this month is klipper, with 3 kills on him in an F4U4. everyone else has 1 each
.  You are not making any point other than trolling.

Sorry TT, kettle calling the pot black. Your post just fail and the way it looks, you are whining how I fly and only kill GV. Oh, and 99% of the time I kill GV, WOW. You must have failed math in school.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2012, 02:49:54 PM »
Oaktree, 63 of your 122 kills are GV's.  So enlighten me, what do you find so enjoyable about killing GV's with a P47.  Seriously sir, I'm asking <S>
Wag more, bark less.

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2012, 02:57:33 PM »
Oaktree, 63 of your 122 kills are GV's.  So enlighten me, what do you find so enjoyable about killing GV's with a P47.  Seriously sir, I'm asking <S>

It all boils down to someone enjoying their $14.95 the way they want to I believe. Either that or he finds the PM's and whining very hilarious after he has tarded someone. :rofl
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2012, 02:59:37 PM »

Maybe he likes to kill things on the ground.  Just because something might not be fun for you, doesn't mean it's not fun for someone else.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2012, 03:43:16 PM »

Why do we have ords on the P-47, P-51, P-38, 190s and 109s? Why do we have the Ju-87, Il2, A-20? And now that we have the storch, what was it used for and who was she helping spotting GV at? Most important, why can I not bomb GV in the P-47 as it has done many times in the war? As Maddog and Ack-Ack said, it is my $14.95.

I do not question 999000 why he flies the B-17 all the time when he mostly do is to kill cons in the air. I do not question why Shawk, SFOX or some of the other Corsair guys why the fly them all the time. Or do i question why AoM fly the 262 all the time. I do not question why some of the people on the game does GVs most of the time.

I have challenge people well over two years to do what I do and see if you can bomb GVs in the P-47 and do it with or without cons in the area. And try to get as many kills as i do. Nobody has yet step up to prove me wrong that it is easy.

Besides, the GVs have it made with the icon range lower to the point that I do not know what I am diving into until 1 k. There are many times that I find myself getting a donut beating from am wirbelwind.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group