Author Topic: Progaming Macros that will work with AH on your logitech G19 keyboard  (Read 906 times)

Offline Silent6

• Copper Member
Ive had a G19 keyboard for about a year now and I noticed the macros I programed when I first got it dont seem to wanna work in game. Is there anything I need to do so this will work properly? I havent had time to tinker with it much but I think I will get some time this week. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Progaming Macros that will work with AH on your logitech G19 keyboard
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 06:48:38 AM »
Does the keyboard software recognize AH when you start it?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 12:10:50 PM »
I have a G15 keyboard and don't have any problems programming it for AH.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 02:11:03 PM »
I have a G19 keyboard and I don't have any problems with the programming either. You do have to insert some keystroke delays in the macros in some cases, however, or they don't work properly in AH.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 03:55:50 PM »
Care to share the file with us to see what we need to do to setup delays and that sort of stuff?
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 05:57:42 AM »
I have the Cyborg Keyboard, and I found with most Macros I have to set a 0.010 delay.

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline Daubie

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 05:18:00 AM »
I have a G15 keyboard and don't have any problems programming it for AH.

ack-ack

Well, come-on, you are one of the top of the line geeks in here to forums.  Whatever you do is almost always perfect!

I have the G15 keyboard.  I am a dummy!  I don't even know what a macro is, yet.

I don't even know why I would want or how I would want to put whatver on the G keys.

What I like about the G15  is its various LCD multi-functions and this keyboard has right and left Windows keys.

Certain upward views in the number keypad cannot be programmed to work correctly when set in F10 set mode on mine.

I thought the lighted keyboard would be nice, but red is one of the colors I have difficulty seeing and I don't play in the dark.

Anything put in its USB ports function poorly.  But it does have other nice features.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 05:50:52 AM by Daubie »

Offline Silent6

• Copper Member
Okay I am going to fool around with this when I get home tonight.. where can I find the delay parameters for the keyboard settings? Is that a feature in the actual keyboard software? I will look further into it myself but if anyone already knows please do share. Thanks

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Okay I am going to fool around with this when I get home tonight.. where can I find the delay parameters for the keyboard settings? Is that a feature in the actual keyboard software? I will look further into it myself but if anyone already knows please do share. Thanks

In the Logitech software that came with the keyboard or download the latest version from their site.  When you program the macros through the software you can add delays to the key presses. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Silent6

• Copper Member
Sounds good! I was just wondering what you guys use macros for.... the kind of commands you're using excetera......

Offline Silent6

• Copper Member
I can't seem to find a setting for a delay in my profiler.... I'm using a g19 keyboard.  Anyone know how to set it up for macros in AH?

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
Assuming you have the most up-to-date Profiler it should look like:

If you clicked on what I named "Calibrate" and hit "Edit" and can do something similar to this:

The "Record Delays between events" will put delays between keystrokes. I used the Quick Macro "MR" button on the keyboard to record the Calibrate macro.
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Assuming you have the most up-to-date Profiler it should look like:

(Image removed from quote.)

If you clicked on what I named "Calibrate" and hit "Edit" and can do something similar to this:

(Image removed from quote.)

The "Record Delays between events" will put delays between keystrokes. I used the Quick Macro "MR" button on the keyboard to record the Calibrate macro.

That's pretty cool!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter