Author Topic: June '12 KOTH Dates.  (Read 6794 times)

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
Re: June '12 KOTH Dates.
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2012, 11:45:05 AM »
Boy, you guys are getting desperate, this thread should've died days ago, but you just won't let it, aah some people  :rolleyes:

no gif?

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2012, 01:00:03 PM »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2012, 01:02:41 PM »
hey that's a good one!   :banana: :uhoh

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2012, 01:44:41 PM »

:) mind blowing

contradicting yourself in two posts right next to each other is pretty special even by your standards Bone  :angel:

I will let you think about these 2 posts for a few days before I make you look stupid.  :rolleyes:
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2012, 06:21:14 PM »
I will let you think about these 2 posts for a few days before I make you look stupid.  :rolleyes:
:rofl

This should be good.

X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2012, 10:53:28 PM »
Are you 2 that illiterate to not go back and look at the 2 posts by the 2 CMs who run the event.

I think so far me an a few TG members have spotted Coombz leaving out my last comment in that last quote.

Now go back reread and come back when something dont hit you.  :aok
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2012, 11:35:25 PM »
I only edited for clarity and to leave out the extraneous drivel, not to change the meaning of your posts  :aok

Even leaving in the part about abiding by the CMs wishes, you still contradict yourself by first saying you don't like the idea of excluding people if they don't have a stable connection, and then saying that someone without a stable connection should sit out

You might have meant something different, but the way you wrote it is a bit :headscratch:

It's nice that your squad members are willing to try and help you out with difficult things like the English language though, but next time get them to do it before you post a load of nonsense and not afterwards (although if they had to do that i doubt they'd have time to fly any sorties :p )
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2012, 01:51:38 AM »
Are you 2 that illiterate to not go back and look at the 2 posts by the 2 CMs who run the event.

I think so far me an a few TG members have spotted Coombz leaving out my last comment in that last quote.

Now go back reread and come back when something dont hit you.  :aok

That is rich. I really don't see how your comments can be construed any differently.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2012, 09:28:25 AM »
I only edited for clarity and to leave out the extraneous drivel, not to change the meaning of your posts  :aok

Even leaving in the part about abiding by the CMs wishes, you still contradict yourself by first saying you don't like the idea of excluding people if they don't have a stable connection, and then saying that someone without a stable connection should sit out

You might have meant something different, but the way you wrote it is a bit :headscratch:

It's nice that your squad members are willing to try and help you out with difficult things like the English language though, but next time get them to do it before you post a load of nonsense and not afterwards (although if they had to do that i doubt they'd have time to fly any sorties :p )
You get more ignorant with every post.  :lol   :aok
=The Damned=

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2012, 12:30:58 PM »
This thread is full of fail.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2012, 12:16:16 AM »
smh....
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3