Author Topic: Super Fokker  (Read 1617 times)

Offline mesen256

• Zinc Member
Re: Super Fokker
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2012, 04:19:53 PM »
I wish they would create an arena named "Insanity" where all these crazy creations could be flown anytime....... Just imagine, upping a Claw to fight Super Fokkers, minigun equipped RV8's, and Sharks with Frikkin LASERS on their heads!!  :x :x :x

Pwetty Pwease, HiTech???   :pray :pray :pray

This.
The rules are simple:  Don't be a dick.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2012, 08:44:16 AM »
spent a lot of time doing loops while blacked out........reminded me of the foo fighter in warbirds.

Cool plane that I was able to stall and fall straight down with tail pointed at ground.

About as intriguing as this which is found on mount weather a few miles from the fema bunker.

You can see it from the road but, if you look too long, you will surely run over one of the hundreds of deer who congregate there.

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2012, 08:47:20 AM »
spent a lot of time doing loops while blacked out........reminded me of the foo fighter in warbirds.

Cool plane that I was able to stall and fall straight down with tail pointed at ground.

About as intriguing as this which is found on mount weather a few miles from the fema bunker.

You can see it from the road but, if you look too long, you will surely run over one of the hundreds of deer who congregate there.

(Image removed from quote.)

Have you... investigated further yet?
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2012, 10:42:56 AM »
The royal outhouse
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2012, 11:02:35 AM »
It's a repeater for AT&T "longlines" which was to ensure communication data lines would work in the event of catastrophe.

I'm surprised the conspiracy theorists didn't go crazy when it was found that AT&T passed the expense to the customers.

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2012, 10:28:49 AM »
sure would be nice to bring the super fokker back every friday night.