Author Topic: Looking for a squad  (Read 844 times)

Offline Gudda

• Zinc Member
Looking for a squad
« on: June 02, 2012, 10:45:28 AM »
Hello

I am looking for a squad to join, i would like it to be a bishop squad but it doesnt matter too much, i want it to be a squad that actively does bombing runs with fighter protection, because i love to bomb but would also like to provide cover sometimes as well, but most of all i would like it to be a laid-back squad. Callsign is Golson  :cheers:

:salute Golson

Ingame- Golson

78th Fighter Group

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Re: Looking for a squad
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 03:55:33 PM »
The 91st Bomber Group led by Thndregg sounds like what your looking for.  Fun group to fly fighter support for.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 11:36:05 AM »
Precision+ is more of the squad you want they do both all the time and well
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 09:34:26 AM »
Hello

I am looking for a squad to join, i would like it to be a bishop squad but it doesnt matter too much, i want it to be a squad that actively does bombing runs with fighter protection, because i love to bomb but would also like to provide cover sometimes as well, but most of all i would like it to be a laid-back squad. Callsign is Golson  :cheers:

:salute Golson

Sir, you are welcome to tune in on Bishop vox 191 and check out the 91st. We do just about what you are looking for, plus we fly & die in just about any other crazy ride AH has to offer.  :D
But, we love our B17's. Hope to see you soon. <S>
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 06:07:56 PM »
We would very much like you to join a bombing squad, more targets the merrier.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 08:12:43 PM »
6th BS on Bishop VOX 123 would also like to have you.  High alt/Mid alt/Strat Runs/Hanger drops.  We also make it a point to train and become as accurate as possible. 
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"