Author Topic: Early morning read  (Read 668 times)

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
Early morning read
« on: June 03, 2012, 08:35:14 AM »
As i checked for the "new update" on the front page as i always do when i turn on the pc in the morning, hoping for the 410 and stuka update. I run accrost some things ive never read on the left of the page (links to info on flight sim).

"Why do we do all of that? Simply because we enjoy the view from the top and we don’t intend to give up that position anytime soon. And let us say one last word to our loyal followers: without you we couldn’t possibly be the number one combat simulator on the market, so keep us on our toes, keep giving us suggestions, and keep challenging us! It’s what we live for!"

As for me and the 99% of players i would guess, I say "Thank You" without your hard work we would all be playing something else, and the 410 and everything else would not be a thought in our minds.  :airplane:  :salute

Ps. we could use an update on the aircraft listed on the home page.

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
Re: Early morning read
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 10:03:37 AM »
As i checked for the "new update" on the front page as i always do when i turn on the pc in the morning, hoping for the 410 and stuka update. I run accrost some things ive never read on the left of the page (links to info on flight sim).

"Why do we do all of that? Simply because we enjoy the view from the top and we don’t intend to give up that position anytime soon. And let us say one last word to our loyal followers: without you we couldn’t possibly be the number one combat simulator on the market, so keep us on our toes, keep giving us suggestions, and keep challenging us! It’s what we live for!"

As for me and the 99% of players i would guess, I say "Thank You" without your hard work we would all be playing something else, and the 410 and everything else would not be a thought in our minds.  :airplane:  :salute

Ps. we could use an update on the aircraft listed on the home page.

+1
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 10:07:08 AM »
+1  :salute HTC
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 01:45:48 PM »
I'm down with that.  :aok
Who is John Galt?

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 01:59:09 PM »
I'm still waiting, been 4 years now, for someone to correctly spell "Official"

Offcial Aces High Trainers Home

Soda's Aircraft Evaluation Pages

Hammer's Net Aces Page

Dano's ACM

Picture Hangar

Please visit our squads page for a complete listing of current Aces High squads.

SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 04:55:13 PM »
I'm still waiting, been 4 years now, for someone to correctly spell "Official"

Official :aok

:rolleyes:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 05:10:22 AM »
"official"    :old:

LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"