Author Topic: TicTok 50cal Sounds Upgrade 06/11/2012 @ 8:45am Central Time  (Read 999 times)

Offline TicTok

• Copper Member
 :salute To All of You Aces High II Warriors!

I have to begin by apologizing for making a really dumb mistake. I am still dealing with a partial amputation of my right foot. I got out of bed this morning and started checking the New TicTok 2012 Sounds package that will release soon. Needless to say "I made a mistake when I grabbed the M2 Sounds I posted back in May" .. Sorry for that  :frown: .. Those M2 sounds are better than the old 50cals ... BUT I realized this morning that I am listening to a better version of 50cals than I released on the TicTok M2 Sounds back on May 3rd

Sorry that this has happened and I hope that THE REAL sounds of the TicTok 06/11/2012 M2 Sounds will make up for my mistake on the May 03, 2012 release. I guess catching this mistake means I am almost back to a normal life now. I have one more operation in next 2 weeks to have ankle broken, rearrange ligaments & tendons to make my right foot align correctly with my right leg. Then I am going to walk to Alabama to see my Family ROFL!  :aok

Try this Tip: After downloading new M2 sounds into game .. Get in the Jeep and fire the 50cal at the concrete on base .. You can hear clearly the bolt action in gun and bullet ricochetes on asphalt or pavement

Download 50cal M2 Sounds here ---> https://www.box.com/s/bd4fd5e27090f9600dab

Remember - Es ist alle für das Spiel meine Freunde!  -  "It is all for the game my friends!"

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
Re: TicTok 50cal Sounds Upgrade 06/11/2012 @ 8:45am Central Time
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 10:57:36 AM »
TicTok you have no reason to apologize, I think your 50 cal sound is so fantastic I am  changing all my 50 cals out in game.

I hope all gets well for ya, S!

Edited:

I changed out the Jeep and it sounds great, but for adding them to example a P51D - it sounds way disorted vs the old model of 50 cals any reason for it?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:01:54 AM by Butcher »
JG 52

Offline TicTok

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 04:37:45 PM »
TicTok you have no reason to apologize, I think your 50 cal sound is so fantastic I am  changing all my 50 cals out in game.

I hope all gets well for ya, S!

Edited:

I changed out the Jeep and it sounds great, but for adding them to example a P51D - it sounds way disorted vs the old model of 50 cals any reason for it?

YES .. the Jeep has only (1) 50cal .. The P51D has (6) 50cal .. You are hearing at least 2 or more 50's firing at same time in P51D .. There is a LOT of noise when 2 or more of these 50's are chopping out rounds!  :salute

Thanks for the the Get well comments .. My wife & I have had a busy 14 months with this leg

It will be over by September I Hope!  :aok

This 50cal sound came from a .50 sec piece I extracted from a real WWII fifty caliber firing.

Es ist alle für das Spiel Meinen Freund!  -  It is all for the game my friend!

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 04:50:16 PM »
It's much appreciated for the time that you are taking to make these sounds. (When you should probably be healing up)  :)
I haven't had a chance to check out your sounds yet, as I'm using a mix of TwinBooms, Rangers and Mitsu's. 
Going to check them out tonight though.

:salute Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear