Author Topic: CPTDell, here is the film...  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: CPTDell, here is the film...
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2012, 05:19:51 PM »
You are impugning the character of someone who has demonstrated greater worth to society than petulant posts on a gaming forum.

You all going to jump on the "Making the bus monitor cry" bandwagon? All the cool guys are doing it.

I need a bigger ignore list.

So next time someone is throwing out cheating accusations repeatedly, I have first to inquire if he had aquired the "right" to do so? Hogwash. Even more so as what makes one a "hero" in your society doesn't necessarily apply for players from others. The only way for me to judge a player in AH his how he acts in AH.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2012, 05:22:38 PM »
Please tell me you're kidding...
Since you asked nicely, I am kidding. I was implying that at times people lose their cool and makes comments like these.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2012, 06:12:22 PM »
You are impugning the character of someone who has demonstrated greater worth to society than petulant posts on a gaming forum.

You all going to jump on the "Making the bus monitor cry" bandwagon? All the cool guys are doing it.

He impugns his own character by acting like a baby

Being a vet doesn't give someone a free pass to bad behaviour, in real life or in video games
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2012, 06:16:16 PM »
Someone called me a cheater in a video game!   :cry
Does that really merit the effort load the film to a server and come in here and post it?  Laugh it off and go back to having fun.
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2012, 07:54:47 PM »

Just because someone served in the military at some point in their life doesn't give them the right to act like an arse when someone beats them in a game.  If he had class Fish42 wouldn't have created this thread.

ack-ack
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 07:57:25 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2012, 09:18:59 PM »
As one Combat Vet to another, I  :salute Dell for his service. But the others here are right, doesn't give us the right to act like an ass....just gives us a better excuse for doing it, unlike you others who can only use the "I'm having an off day" excuse  :aok

:salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2012, 09:56:20 PM »
I've shot my mouth off before i can admit i was wrong . Vet or not there is no excuse for it. we all had heated moments but stupidity wins everytime. i wish i had a quarter for everytime i did id have a million bucks to donate to charity. HOPEFULLY others can mellow out and just have fun.
JG 52

Offline Letalis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2012, 10:29:15 PM »
The greater the time in service, the greater the obligation to keep it classy.

On that note, since I have less than a decade in, I reserve the right to complain about the unfairness of SHAWK's mullet powers.  And incessantly demand the Me-410 yesterday if need be. And get a free puppy.  (I know those aren't full sentences, but hey, I skimped on the font size too)   For some it's probably all about the catharsis of suspending daily activities within a rigid hierarchical power structure.  I'm afraid vets are people too  :ahand

Also: I don't want to fight Way over who gets Fish's K-4, I have a Jug :rock
NEVER underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
-http://despair.com/demotivators.html

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” -Einstein

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2012, 09:49:36 AM »
Gents:
As always we take cheating and accusations seriously. Accusations of cheating can be just as detrimental as cheating itself.

But this issue is not for the forums, if anyone has a problem with player cheating or accusations, it is should be handled directly with HTC.

HiTech