Author Topic: Grizz is very much missed in Aces High...  (Read 5341 times)

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Re: Grizz is very much missed in Aces High...
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2012, 08:30:29 PM »
You are both correct. The only player worse than jaxxo is hub.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2012, 08:30:57 PM »
 Ya BH is still around now and then but havent seen or heard from Ded for awhile.

And since this is about FPH,I thought they deserved a mention... :old:

:salute

Morf:

I don't think Mr Midway has ever fought BigHorn...if he had, he'd remember it...I know I did.  I'd tell Midway that myself if I actually spoke to him but I don't...the last time I did, I tried to hump our mailbox in broad daylight...I tried to tell the arresting officer that it wasn't my fault and that it was some voodoo BS that was "put-on-me"...so I just don't speak/talk/text to Midway anymore....its very bad juju
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 08:34:22 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2012, 09:04:57 PM »
Morf:

I don't think Mr Midway has ever fought BigHorn...if he had, he'd remember it...I know I did.  I'd tell Midway that myself if I actually spoke to him but I don't...the last time I did, I tried to hump our mailbox in broad daylight...I tried to tell the arresting officer that it wasn't my fault and that it was some voodoo BS that was "put-on-me"...so I just don't speak/talk/text to Midway anymore....its very bad juju

LOL

You know it's kind of crazy to let a person hold that power over you.  Maybe I'm old but I know it takes 2 to fight and if 1 person doesnt bother the other is left to shadow box.

I like watching people shadow box!

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2012, 09:08:12 PM »
By the way, Thank You Midway for this well deserved thread.  I'm glad you recognize my greatness.

Probably has your picture hanging on the wall next to Bruv's................... ;)
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2012, 09:49:44 PM »
Morf:

:rofl

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2012, 11:32:34 PM »
 LOL

You know it's kind of crazy to let a person hold that power over you.  Maybe I'm old but I know it takes 2 to fight and if 1 person doesnt bother the other is left to shadow box.

I like watching people shadow box!

I am only Perseus to Midway's Medusa.  I'm slowly chopping off his proverbial, ankle-humping head by not paying attention to him.  Then I will use his head on Grizz and turn his K4 into a flying, concrete boat anchor.  Once Grizz has been subdued,  I will use it as a hood ornament for all my toon planes and win TOC....and its all Midway's fault.

Besides, since I can't fly well enough to win TOC, its the best plan I could come up with on short notice.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 11:35:27 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2012, 02:22:15 PM »
My Jeep has been cruising safely in the mountains for awhile now.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2012, 07:18:22 PM »
My Jeep has been cruising safely in the mountains for awhile now.

Careful now.. Our recon drones are always looking!  :D

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2012, 07:42:30 PM »
I miss Dedalot and bighorn those 2 supplied an endless amount of laughter over the years. :devil

+1