Author Topic: Whoever has my good name "Midway" now, please release it in 8 days.  (Read 4112 times)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: Whoever has my good name "Midway" now, please release it in 8 days.
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2012, 07:00:45 AM »
Personally I find it fitting, for someone who goes out of his way to troll and just make a plain nussiance of himself he deserved it. Now if he conducted himself like a normal human being then yes it would be a dick move I agree. Fact is he stepped on his and the community responded in like fashion to show him the error of his ways. That is called self policing and it is one of the few things open to us as a tool.
 I think the man in question if he does or did get his name back should take stock in the lesson he got and conduct himself in a better light and learn not to be a dick himself.

How some text in a buffer gets some guy's panties into such a wad amazes me.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2012, 07:09:16 AM »
It's the quantity and lack of quality. Like a broken record, it's bound to get on your tits.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2012, 07:58:59 AM »
no. just lame.
OK lame or funny it is a good lesson to be learned and we want to make sure hes learned it, I dont think he has yet from his posts.
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,335436.30.html
You tell me if he deserves his "Good" name back.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 09:03:51 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2012, 08:00:38 AM »
If you do anything in life to purposely piss is someones corn flakes it's a dick move, and should be called out as one.

Upping as  a shade to be a Dick is  a Dick move. Fighting Dick with Dick is  justifiable
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2012, 11:35:21 AM »
Personally I find it fitting, for someone who goes out of his way to troll and just make a plain nussiance of himself he deserved it. Now if he conducted himself like a normal human being then yes it would be a dick move I agree. Fact is he stepped on his and the community responded in like fashion to show him the error of his ways. That is called self policing and it is one of the few things open to us as a tool.
 I think the man in question if he does or did get his name back should take stock in the lesson he got and conduct himself in a better light and learn not to be a dick himself.

2 dicks dont make a vagina.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2012, 11:37:07 AM »

+1

Frankly a troll and nuisance is simply nothing more then a troll and a nuisance.

JG 52

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2012, 11:45:07 AM »
2 dicks dont make a vagina.

guess I dont want to get  banned today. go google  3 types of people speech if ya wanna see what I had here.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:07:34 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2012, 12:30:31 PM »
Look, suns, untill he honestly, politely, seriously, and sincerely asks for his name to be released, it's not, nor will it ever be, a dick move.

The reason he hasn't gotten his name back is because he keeps making these trollish sorta half request half demand posts. He acts like its his RIGHT to have the name Midway, and he's only even bothering to make half requests because we're all bullying him, and twisting his arm.

Just a simple "I'm going to be unmuted in 8 days. Is there any chance the current owner of the name "Midway" please make it available again?" would be several orders of magnitude more effective.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2012, 12:58:17 PM »
I'm wondering if we could employ Lusche's services here, to help give us an idea of Midway's trolling voracity and frequency on the BBS before and since he lost his name, but the jist would be that more people have got to be ignoring him (and any of his posts) than did before. 

Now, if you want to really have an epiphany, what's the odds that the person whom currently holds the PID "Midway" has had him muted before, during, or after the "original" Midway disposed of his PID?  Combine that with the odds that this "new" Midway is even one of the few/minority that actively participates in the AH/HTC community and forum?...  I'm telling you, it'd make a delicious pie chart.

Yet Midway, sure as rain, continues to posts and appeal on the forum as the best (only?) means to persue his resolution...

-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2012, 01:09:39 PM »
 :huh :huh :huh you calling me names SunFart?  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2012, 01:29:00 PM »
If you do anything in life to purposely piss is someones corn flakes it's a dick move, and should be called out as one.

really so he gives up a name for getting chat banned.  not once or twice but many times.  and now he demands to have it back and you think I am having a dick move?  think you would be smarter than that.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2012, 02:11:17 PM »
Ok suns might be the real midway troll!!
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2012, 03:07:14 PM »
 :rofl keep the name!
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2012, 03:22:18 PM »
There is no trolling.

That's the sad part.......and I know trolling having been a member of "the trolliban" back in the 90s.

I haven't seen a decent troll thread in years.

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2012, 05:00:13 PM »

Never said he got my panties in a wad just pointing out his behavior in general. he would have to do way more than he does to get under my skin..