Author Topic: I've been flying with only secondary guns on my trigger.  (Read 455 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
I've been flying with only secondary guns on my trigger.
« on: June 25, 2012, 04:35:53 PM »
Cannon rounds only with my Spitfire.  I'm getting a much better feel for how the cannon rounds connect with targets and think my aim is getting better. :aok

If I need to use the MGs, I have another button for those but rarely use them now.

FYI, in case it helps anyone else to try this. :salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: I've been flying with only secondary guns on my trigger.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 06:13:03 PM »
Thats how I was taught to fly anything with cannons to learn how not to waste the cannon rounds. If you ever try the Yak9U or K4, shoot only the HUB auto cannon to learn each plane's gunnery. It will drive you nutz at first with the K4 but, try only to use a single round tap each time you think you have your sight picture with the MK108. Junky has been doing that since he got back into the game and it's helped his K4 gunnery alot.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.