Author Topic: Not quite sure where to put this...  (Read 706 times)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Not quite sure where to put this...
« on: June 26, 2012, 04:26:31 PM »
Can anyone direct me to the account admin page that used to be accessible from the home page?

I wanted to see if I could get my account up, but I'm currently on vacation in Idaho, and don't have a computer loaded with AH. Would really rather avoid the headache of downloading AH on to the Mac I'm using right now, all just for creating an account I won't even be able to use for the next 5 days or so.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Not quite sure where to put this...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 04:35:15 PM »
call them.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 04:42:29 PM »
About time! :)
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 04:50:53 PM »
The WEB page based 'Account Admin' section is no longer.  All the account admin functions are handled in the game.  You can contact billing@hitechcreations.com if you need account help that is not available in the game.

Account creation is always handle via the game.  It is the first step in making sure a person has access to everything needed to run the game and not being blocked by other software/hardware.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 04:56:41 PM »
Well all right then, thanks.

Assuming my dog hasn't dug out of its kennel, broken in the back door, and decided to use the router as a chew toy, I'll be seeing you guys in about a week.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"