Author Topic: Rage Quit  (Read 4164 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Rage Quit
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2012, 06:28:31 AM »
Rumor is that he insulted Skuzzy

I'm sure if Dolby recommits himself to niceness, as I have a couple of days ago with Bruv's prodding after I was bragging again about pwnage of someone less skilled than I..., then Skuzzy might consider said recommitment, but that is just imho.   :)

Niceness is the better path.  :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2012, 09:16:31 AM »
No Dolby made comments about deceased dog Ben. :)

Dolby is a good egg who had a rage because i owned him and I am poo. :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2012, 10:07:04 AM »
there are some people that deserve a ban, and others deserve a slap on the hoof.

Whose sheep did dolby sleep with?

Looks like Skuzzy went out of his way to be reasonable to him and Dolby wanted more and more, I don't really know what he wanted Skuzzy to do? maybe commit suicide because of a warp?? Shoot Joeblack??  :) It happens all the time in the MA to a lot of people, most just shrug their shoulders and get on with it. The evidence, the facts all pointed to Dolby having a worse connection than Joeblack, at that point he should have decided to leave it and live with it, despite the facts he continued to vilify Joeblack as someone with a bad connection when his own had been proven to be worse than Joes. Pride before a fall as they say.

Sadly when you got PNG beside your name on the forums it tends to stay that way.... forever.  :joystick: unless he gets a new ISP double problem solved!!  :banana:

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2012, 10:28:59 AM »
Otters!

The GFC

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2012, 03:32:23 PM »
shame, I was going to tell him how to get a constant 125 ping and 14 hops to texas from the uk with zero packet loss and he got the thread locked ... nvm
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2012, 04:14:48 PM »
Do you work for Barclays?

The GFC

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2012, 05:01:40 PM »
nope and I dont bank with em either - they closed my student account 25yrs ago, idiots. I really dont want to guess how much Natwest have made off my accounts over the years but at least they had the good business sense to take some of my hard-earned off me.

btw Dolby got my suggestion via ingame pm :aok
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2012, 06:26:01 PM »
shame Dolby gets banned yet Midway can ankle hump everyone.
shame.

Midway's like the ugly lost dog everyone feels sorry for...you can't help not throwing him a bone w/ a little gristle & gravy left on it, no matter how ugly he is.... :ahand
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2012, 06:27:28 PM »
Rumor is that he insulted Skuzzy

With sheep?  :neener:
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,