Author Topic: Bruv and The Few discussed on range as we were fighting them.  (Read 24000 times)

Offline bacon8tr

• Nickel Member
Re: Bruv and The Few discussed on range as we were fighting them.
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2012, 05:14:02 PM »
 :bhead

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2012, 05:24:43 PM »
The only thing i can figure, and it's only if I accept that Midway is in fact a troll, is that he must already be in the Few and they're getting their noses bent out of joint by not being the latest "flavor of the month" squad and worried that the Top Gun crowd has assumed that "flavor of the month" crown.

Why it would matter I have no idea
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2012, 05:29:58 PM »
The only thing i can figure, and it's only if I accept that Midway is in fact a troll, is that he must already be in the Few and they're getting their noses bent out of joint by not being the latest "flavor of the month" squad and worried that the Top Gun crowd has assumed that "flavor of the month" crown.

:rolleyes: :bhead :rofl

:D

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2012, 05:31:48 PM »

Well he's definitely a troll.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2012, 05:42:40 PM »
Well he's definitely a troll.

Well if that's the case, then I'm horribly disappointed in the Few.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2012, 05:50:24 PM »
Bruv is just as vulnerable as any other pilot in AcesHigh.
http://www.4shared.com/file/qER3dpWz/109K4_kills_Bruv119s_190_0800.html
These guys are almost deluded as Midway.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2012, 05:50:35 PM »

Nobody cares, but I've been suspecting Midway is a shade of someone in the Few for a while now.

Im probably right.
JG 52

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2012, 06:03:50 PM »
Nobody cares, but I've been suspecting Midway is a shade of someone in the Few for a while now.

Im probably right.

How could midway be a shade with the numbers of BBS and ingame hours he has? his flying seems to be always the same too. You can't deny that the ingame midway is midway, and by the number of hours he puts in, he can't be materially be a few member and be midway also.

Also midway is always trying to fight us ALL the time, even if he was a squad member we wouldn't accept him as one  :) There is nothing beyond that really...

Here is the film from my point of view, textbook winging

mapage.noos.fr/rsm/WinginFew1.ahf
now posting as SirNuke

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2012, 06:07:47 PM »

:aok  :rolleyes:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2012, 06:17:44 PM »

Im probably right.

I don't think any single member of The Few could be that pitiful. Even if they tried.

The level of FAIL is beyond what any normal person is capable of.
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2012, 06:28:56 PM »
INcredible!
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2012, 06:40:07 PM »
Just because one is not worthy of being in The Few -- yet, does not mean they are not allowed to express sincere admiration of said BEST, imho, squad in Aces High.   :rolleyes:

Honour and respect the awesome flying of Bruv119 and squad.   :old:

One day I might be worthy.  :x

:cheers:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 06:43:43 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2012, 06:43:40 PM »
Just because one is not worthy of being in The Few -- yet, does not mean they are not alowed to express sincere admiration of said BEST squad in Aces High.   :rolleyes:

Honour and respect the awesome flying of Bruv119 and squad.   :old:

One day I might be worthy.  :x

:cheers:

dude wipe that crap off your nose :rolleyes:

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2012, 06:44:04 PM »

pretty surprising to see a post this deluded from you Corky  :huh   we have actually all been enjoying the peace and quiet of late. except for Yarbles, who thrives on drama even though he claims to despise it  :old:

in fact it's TG that have been trying to put the rumour about that Midway is a Few member. Dr Bone claims to have proof although he declines to post it, and in the same breath continues to vehemently deny that Midway is a troll/shade. pretty confusing to me, but he's high on janitorial cleaning products a lot of the time

as for the OP  :rofl  that stuff never gets old

Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.