Author Topic: Bruv and The Few discussed on range as we were fighting them.  (Read 24148 times)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
Re: Bruv and The Few discussed on range as we were fighting them.
« Reply #480 on: August 04, 2012, 01:24:18 AM »
He wanted the actual films to get in Bruv's seat.  Said I was being untruthful about skills. :rolleyes:

seriously man!!! ... you are a pfffft who know ... get it through your head man... to see bruvs seat you need bruvs film.... not yours....not sir nukes .... got it????? you bleat on and on .....what a douch ...... .. this whole place is pathetic

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #481 on: August 04, 2012, 01:33:40 AM »
seriously man!!! ... you are a pfffft who know ... get it through your head man... to see bruvs seat you need bruvs film.... not yours....not sir nukes .... got it????? you bleat on and on .....what a douch ...... .. this whole place is pathetic

Bruv's seat from Sirnuke's film is as good as any film you make and get in the other guy's seat.   Good enough to see much of what's happening from both their perspectives.  Especially you can see how they wing together.

I learned a lot watching SirNuke's film from Bruv's seat.  Watched it at least half a dozen times.  Try it, you might too.

Haven't you ever filmed your sortie and got in the other guy's seat?  Didn't you find it useful?

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #482 on: August 04, 2012, 03:01:17 AM »
Bruv's seat from Sirnuke's film is as good as any film you make and get in the other guy's seat.   Good enough to see much of what's happening from both their perspectives.  Especially you can see how they wing together.

I learned a lot watching SirNuke's film from Bruv's seat.  Watched it at least half a dozen times.  Try it, you might too.

Haven't you ever filmed your sortie and got in the other guy's seat?  Didn't you find it useful?

you can not get the true perspective from the other guy...unless you have his film.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #483 on: August 04, 2012, 08:00:18 AM »
you can not get the true perspective from the other guy...unless you have his film.

midway, never saw Lords of the ring in theater.nuff said indeed.
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #484 on: August 04, 2012, 08:07:22 AM »

But you can get a good idea of tactics used, alt, speed, approx location of all cons, etc.  Sure, millisecond lag is an issue for perfect precision, but having two different films of the same situation will give you a very good understanding of the situation including relative E states.  Watch the films fom both internal and external views and I think you'd agree every shot makes sense, every altitude and speed change makes sense and all the angles make sense.

PS: Use the numbers keypad when in Bruv's or SirNuke's seat to look around as shots are setup.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 10:34:26 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #485 on: August 04, 2012, 12:38:45 PM »
Bruv killed me like 3 times a week ago or so.
I know he had to have had an Exlax milkshake or something before,
to eliminate excess weight.  :rofl:bolt:

:cheers: Oz

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #486 on: August 06, 2012, 06:30:15 PM »
Cliff Notes Pls.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #488 on: August 06, 2012, 07:06:16 PM »
Bruv killed me like 3 times a week ago or so.
I know he had to have had an Exlax milkshake or something before,
to eliminate excess weight.  :rofl:bolt:

:cheers: Oz

Colonics
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #489 on: August 06, 2012, 11:10:06 PM »
DemonDog PM'ed me tonight to say I was right and he was wrong about his interpretation of the film. :aok

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #491 on: August 06, 2012, 11:36:58 PM »
So, let me get this straight.

DemonDog is posting on YouTube that AH is hacked?
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #492 on: August 06, 2012, 11:42:17 PM »
no scherf,   maybe the title of the video is a little misleading (bad coombzy) 

We posted it for entertainment value,  Midway happened to record range vox because he thought it was rather hurtful towards his bestest FPH.   We took the film and put the vox over the bits of action from sirnukes (P51D) film.   

Just outing some paranoid Bish that should know better.   

I won't mention names but  TKO, birddog, vmrbig.    ;)
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #493 on: August 06, 2012, 11:42:56 PM »
Scherf, No, was on 200... but he's had a change of heart after I pointed out some facts.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #494 on: August 06, 2012, 11:43:31 PM »
I killed him afk today,   maybe that did it! 
The Few ***
F.P.H