Author Topic: Bruv and The Few discussed on range as we were fighting them.  (Read 24153 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Bruv and The Few discussed on range as we were fighting them.
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2012, 06:47:29 PM »
dude wipe that crap off your nose :rolleyes:

My nose is clean.  Why must you?  Is it your nature?  I <3 Ink and respect Ink and ignore his moments of weakness such as this, and have never said anything similar.  Peace, love, and respect for all those that have awesome skill -- including the mighty Ink.   :salute :rock

Being nice goes further than crude insults.   :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2012, 06:53:15 PM »
My nose is clean.  Why must you?  Is it your nature?  I <3 Ink and respect Ink and ignore his moments of weakness such as this, and have never said anything similar.  Peace, love, and respect for all those that have awesome skill -- including the mighty Ink.   :salute :rock

Crude beats nice every day... Next time someone says something annoying, ask them to stop nicely... when they don't, hit them with a crude homemade club and see if they shut up.
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2012, 07:02:18 PM »
My nose is clean.  Why must you?  Is it your nature?  I <3 Ink and respect Ink and ignore his moments of weakness such a this, and have never said anything similar.  Peace, love, and respect for all those that have awesome skill -- including the mighty Ink.   :salute :rock

I was being nice :aok

cant you see you are alienating the AH community from you,with your antics????

how many people have to express that you irritate them with said antics before you realize that the way you are going about it is not gonna be good for you in the long run???

looking up to someone if fine....but 99% of what you speak is bruvlove....seems quite sad really...you talk about wanting to become as good...well stop talking and start fling and fighting, get the hell out of the "trainer" or if you want to really fly the spit stay out of the gang and attack them instead(does not matter what you are flying if you are always attacking the hoard)....when you fly in the hoard which you DO and fly a spit then talk about "owning" someone...you will never get the respect you seem to want....

think about this....you look up to Bruv...do you ever see him talking smack about "owning" anyone???????

I don't dislike ya...but I think you have worse issues then I....and I have a lot.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2012, 07:07:44 PM »
I was being nice :aok

cant you see you are alienating the AH community from you,with your antics????

how many people have to express that you irritate them with said antics before you realize that the way you are going about it is not gonna be good for you in the long run???

looking up to someone if fine....but 99% of what you speak is bruvlove....seems quite sad really...you talk about wanting to become as good...well stop talking and start fling and fighting, get the hell out of the "trainer" or if you want to really fly the spit stay out of the gang and attack them instead(does not matter what you are flying if you are always attacking the hoard)....when you fly in the hoard which you DO and fly a spit then talk about "owning" someone...you will never get the respect you seem to want....

think about this....you look up to Bruv...do you ever see him talking smack about "owning" anyone???????

I don't dislike ya...but I think you have worse issues then I....and I have a lot.

This is indeed true.  I renewed my commitment to niceness after Bruv reminded me of same today.   :aok

<3 Ink and appreciate your words of wisdom here (ignoring the untruths though).  :salute :rock

:)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2012, 07:45:19 PM »
Crude beats nice every day... Next time someone says something annoying, ask them to stop nicely... when they don't, hit them with a crude homemade club and see if they shut up. (Image removed from quote.)

:headscratch:  Is this really the correct path to take?  You know deep in your heart, if you just take the time to look, that great leadership involves something much more powerful than a club.   :angel:

:)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2012, 07:56:10 PM »
I do not know, nor do I really care if midway is a few shade

I can tell you all this, however

Midway, alike MANaWAR is constantly throwing out bait, and each and every one of us that responds like

Nobody cares, but I've been suspecting Midway is a shade of someone in the Few for a while now.

Im probably right.
this...
(no offense butchy, just usin' ya as an example bruh <3 )

dude wipe that crap off your nose :rolleyes:
or this
(same to you ink <3 )

Are biting his bait, and giving him more to troll off of, he gives me watermelon every day because he killed me one time, but I don't respond/defend myself, why? He's baiting me in to start an argument, which I don't really want, I came to play a game and have fun, not get into a ego fight on 200 constantly  :aok

:salute

"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2012, 08:09:15 PM »
I don't think any single member of The Few could be that pitiful. Even if they tried.

The level of FAIL is beyond what any normal person is capable of.

Shades have been around forever, we really won't know will we?
JG 52

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2012, 08:18:10 PM »
Shades have been around forever, we really won't know will we?

:old: who knows

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2012, 08:24:42 PM »
I do not know, nor do I really care if midway is a few shade

I can tell you all this, however

Midway, alike MANaWAR is constantly throwing out bait, and each and every one of us that responds like
this...
(no offense butchy, just usin' ya as an example bruh <3 )
or this
(same to you ink <3 )

Are biting his bait, and giving him more to troll off of, he gives me watermelon every day because he killed me one time, but I don't respond/defend myself, why? He's baiting me in to start an argument, which I don't really want, I came to play a game and have fun, not get into a ego fight on 200 constantly  :aok

:salute

ehhh means nothing to me..... I certainly wont argue/fight with him....besides I never came here to have "fun" I started flying AH to kill mother #@$& and not go to prison   :aok
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 08:38:52 PM by ink »

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2012, 08:27:01 PM »
Has anyone noticed Midway done the correct thing here ie climb away from the action and come into the fight co alt, well done Midway. Perhaps the hacking conspiracy guys should follow your example and the mysterys of planes with more energy than them would be solved before their eyes  :aok

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2012, 08:28:18 PM »
Has anyone noticed Midway done the correct thing here ie climb away from the action and come into the fight co alt, well done Midway. Perhaps the hacking conspiracy guys should follow your example and the mysterys of planes with more energy than them would be solved before their eyes  :aok

:cheers:

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2012, 08:32:57 PM »
Well if that's the case, then I'm horribly disappointed in the Few.

:rolleyes:

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2012, 08:33:28 PM »
pretty surprising to see a post this deluded from you Corky  :huh   we have actually all been enjoying the peace and quiet of late. except for Yarbles, who thrives on drama even though he claims to despise it  :old:

in fact it's TG that have been trying to put the rumour about that Midway is a Few member. Dr Bone claims to have proof although he declines to post it, and in the same breath continues to vehemently deny that Midway is a troll/shade. pretty confusing to me, but he's high on janitorial cleaning products a lot of the time

as for the OP  :rofl  that stuff never gets old

I think I proved my point by who the fish were the jumped into my boat, and I'm lousy at trolling
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2012, 08:46:57 PM »
My opinions are of my own not of my squad, pointing at an entire squad for one persons opinion seems deluted.
JG 52

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2012, 08:49:24 PM »
I think I proved my point by who the fish were the jumped into my boat, and I'm lousy at trolling

Am I the only one not trolling in this thread  :headscratch:
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.