Author Topic: Deleting old drives  (Read 275 times)

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
Deleting old drives
« on: July 04, 2012, 10:38:23 AM »
Little while ago ran into issues with my RAID array, no biggie, I'll delete the volume in my boards RAID utility, disconnect the drive, reinstall drivers etc, etc. Did all that, no biggie. Went to download 7-zip today , already a file in my downloads folder, and I couldnt uninstall from the old drive (F:), no biggie I'll go to disk manager and delete the disc from the manager. Did it, went to try and install 7-zip again and I couldnt repair/modify/remove it as F: could not be found  :bhead :furious. How can I work around this and get 7-Zip on my D: (current Raid array)?

One more question while its on my mind and without starting a new thread: I want to upload a picture to Word 2007 for a custom watermark on my resume for a job. Snoop the internet, find a page that tells me how to do it, I start. Click "Insert" on word, and I get an error message. File could not be inserted. Ok, I'll change the image format in Paint. Open my picture viewer, go to paint and it cant be opened in paint either. it is a .jpg format though, what would cause this?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 10:41:26 AM by MaSonZ »
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb