Author Topic: SOB this is the film of you i said i'd post for ALL the AH comunity to see  (Read 1347 times)

AKSeaWulfe

SOB this is the film of you i said i'd post for ALL the AH comunity to see
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2001, 02:14:00 PM »

Originally posted by Animal:
lol, thanks Paint
you may regret this when we're at the bar.
thats gonna be one expensive bill  

Since when does water cost money?

We all know you can't drink, the FDBs let you in because everytime they started drinkin' you ended up passed out on the floor and they didn't feel like moving you.
Hehehe
-SW

funked

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2001, 02:18:00 PM »
Animal:

Skuzzy was just trying to point out the relevant statutes regarding physical contact between man and beast.  Animal, I am appalled that you would try to crucify this man for dispensing free legal advice to his fellow virtual fliers.

And what of poor SOB?  Yes he makes some mistakes but it's not his fault.  The evil pork processing industry is to blame, for injecting brain-destroying MSG into the corndogs which provide SOB's sustenance.  All he wanted was a meal, but these greedy bastards STOLE HIS MIND!

I'm saddened, shocked, and mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2001, 02:25:00 PM »
you wanna see me pissed paint?
look at this thread

some very stupid things said by someone I happen to know in person. today I realized how much this person disguists me. and you are right, its hard to see me pissed off.
but seriously calling the HTC staff the Gestapo, and among other things, goes beyond the line

SEIG HEIL GLASSES
I'm sure if you go meet some neo-nazis like you always wanted to be back in high school, they will probably kick your bellybutton and call you a spic.

--edit--
sorry guys for jacking my own thread but I got understandably pissed off after reading that crap, and this other thing in the O-Club.  

[This message has been edited by Animal (edited 04-06-2001).]

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2001, 02:28:00 PM »
another .squelch 1 advertisement

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

AKSeaWulfe

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2001, 02:29:00 PM »

Originally posted by Animal:

I'm sure if you go meet some neo-nazis like you always wanted to, they will probably kick your bellybutton and call you a spic.

I know a few, I'm sure I can set him up to meet them if he wants.

Does he have life insurance?
-SW
edit: And no, I am not one of the above.

[This message has been edited by AKSeaWulfe (edited 04-06-2001).]

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2001, 03:26:00 PM »
I vote YES on Funked

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2001, 03:28:00 PM »
Wow.. an entire thread about FDB pillow talk.

Ewwww.  

AKDejaVu

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2001, 03:43:00 PM »
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time  

As an added benefit to this, I've got plenty of chute-shooting film for Dinger's competition!

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2001, 05:28:00 PM »
LOL! Animal am not, but you sure are, now go clean yourself off the curve please people are watching. Get a Job to boot.

------------------
Glasses---I may have 4 eyes ,but you only have one wing.
Besser tot als rot

Offline Skorpyon

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2001, 12:46:00 AM »
Geez... some how I knew he would post it here too.. the now infamous "I got film!!!!!"
Animal... I was not a witness to all the actions that touched of your little rave, but as is obvious from your screenshot, I was there for the sheer idiocy you were displaying on open channel.  Why didn't you post the part where you were accusing SOB of hacking the FM??  All your ranting did, and all this thread is doing, is proving how extremely immature and downright silly (I'm being polite) you can be.  Give it a rest.  As I said on open channel.... if you have some supposed highly sensitive intelligence info.. oops, not possible in your case I fear... anyway, if you have film of some grave instance of cheating, then shut the h*ll up, send it quietly to HTC, and leave it at that.  Anything more just proves you are a very poor loser.  BTW, if you ever do discover the hacked FM that creates an instant gang bang, I would like a copy.. LOL.. I'm just quoting ya bud.  You were getting so outta hand even your incoherence was becoming indecipherable.  I seldom post anything so strong on the board, but since I was there, and you posted some of my quotes also, I feel entitled.  Grow up, shut up, and get up... it's about flyin', not whinin'.  You can't hang with that, then maybe this community isn't right for you.  It's not what I would hope for, but that decision is up to you.  Just don't make the rest of us suffer through the extremely dull-witted sounding ramblings.  

------------------
Skorpyon
~900th Bloody Jaguars~
"Feel the Sting......"

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2001, 12:49:00 AM »
OH MY GOD

..is he actually playing along or is he serious?
lol some people should get a clue.
Skorpion; you are too easy man.

Glasses: been working since I was 15, have had 6 jobs in that time. From restaurant host, to then waiter and when I got to 18, bartender. Worked for a promotions company for a year too, to pay for a car. Right now I am working for an entertaiment company making summer parties ever sunday from 5:00pm to 3:00am, wich gives me enough money to pay for Aces High, and soon to get my Helo rating. All this while studying and getting my private license.
No glasses, daddy dont pay me no Aces High.

How are things on your side? are you still living off mommy and daddy? How sweet what a nice lil' boy.

[This message has been edited by Animal (edited 04-07-2001).]

Offline Skorpyon

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2001, 02:10:00 AM »
OK... I played along and watched the film.  All I saw was some extremely poor flying on your part, which got you killed.  Then your chute got shot.... waaaaaah.  When are people going to realize... chute shooting, as cowardly as it may seem, actually does you a favor.  Rather than hanging in mid air for ever, useless to your country, getting killed sends you back to your tower instantly, where you can re-plane and fly again.  BTW.. Animal, you were flying a spit, right?  LOL.. one of the most manueverable planes, yet your evasives looked as if most of your control surfaces had been removed.  And the final, fatal move?  Already damaged, with SOB at about d450, you climb????????  You were a nice, fat, slow moving target that deserved to be shot down.  I watched his action from a few angles, and saw nothing out of the ordinary for n1k's.  Do I scratch my head at the FM of the niki's some times?... you bet.  But I saw nothing suspicious.  Oh, and next time you wanna post accusations of name calling, etc., howzabout posting the part of the radio buffer right before the part you did show, where immediately after you got killed, you called SOB a plowen niki dween (what the hell is a "dween"?  LOL.. oh, I get it.. dween is "dweeb" typed by someone having a spastic fit over being shot down), and other similar derogatory, childish, temper tantrum names.  You were dimwitted enough to leave it in the film for all to see.... more evidence that you are just a poor sport who can't stand to lose.  Again... grow up, shut up, and get up.  Flyers, not whiners, shall rule the skies.

OK.. as Paul Harvey says, "And now, the Rest of the Story."  Here ya are, in living color, your own words hangin ya.  YOU started the harassing and name calling, then had the audacity to point fingers.  

OK again.. final note.  Just re-read and saw the part about the supposed "set up joke" between you and SOB.  I don't buy it, but for the sake of argument, let's assume it's true.  It was such an infantile, moronic display, was a disruption to open game play, and shows that the basic ideas I have been talking about are still true.  Your immaturity exceeds your ability to recognize it.  You wanna call each other plowen whatevers all day long, then exchange phone numbers.  Keep the stupid sh*t off open chan and bb.  And again, I still don't buy it.    
------------------
Skorpyon
~900th Bloody Jaguars~
"Feel the Sting......"

[This message has been edited by Skorpyon (edited 04-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Skorpyon (edited 04-07-2001).]

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2001, 02:53:00 AM »
Yeah, and coming from guys in the same squad even.

Offline Exile

• Gold Member
      • http://www.simladder.com/
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2001, 03:01:00 AM »

Originally posted by Skorpyon:
OK again.. final note.  Just re-read and saw the part about the supposed "set up joke" between you and SOB.  I don't buy it, but for the sake of argument, let's assume it's true.  It was such an infantile, moronic display, was a disruption to open game play, and shows that the basic ideas I have been talking about are still true.  Your immaturity exceeds your ability to recognize it.  You wanna call each other plowen whatevers all day long, then exchange phone numbers.  Keep the stupid sh*t off open chan and bb.  And again, I still don't buy it.

Damn Animal, you're gonna havta cut the hook outta this one, it's dug in there pretty deep.  

------------------
Exile
Tard Extraordinaire

Moose11

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2001, 03:10:00 AM »
Skorpion,

I really think this was a joke-are you familiar with the FDBs?

Heh, got to love pics of the con. Hope to see ya'll next year

[This message has been edited by Moose11 (edited 04-07-2001).]