Author Topic: Muted my last Days of play...  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Eric19

• Nickel Member
Re: Muted my last Days of play...
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2012, 08:35:11 PM »
gonna miss ya bong you were a good player bud always had class

as for you KN guys i actually a lot of respect for you guys up until this happened several from my squad and other squads on Bish side asked politley what alpini was doing that night with the CV and he wouldn't tell us and I'm pretty sure he got it sunk cause he sat on the deck waiting for one of his KN guys to come and sink it I know I was in the 5in on CV 97

I'm sorry but if you can't give us a striaght answer on what your trying to accomplish by taking the cv out of the fight and then you turn around and say "you won't answer any of questions so stfu about the cv" or something like that

people like this just want to make me  :bhead
Proud member of the 91ST BG (H) The Ragged Irregulars

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2012, 09:37:03 PM »
gonna miss ya bong you were a good player bud always had class

as for you KN guys i actually a lot of respect for you guys up until this happened several from my squad and other squads on Bish side asked politley what alpini was doing that night with the CV and he wouldn't tell us and I'm pretty sure he got it sunk cause he sat on the deck waiting for one of his KN guys to come and sink it I know I was in the 5in on CV 97

I'm sorry but if you can't give us a striaght answer on what your trying to accomplish by taking the cv out of the fight and then you turn around and say "you won't answer any of questions so stfu about the cv" or something like that

people like this just want to make me  :bhead

Here is your "strait answer"

Kommando Nowotny does NOT serve up CVs for other members to sink. Period.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2012, 09:37:16 PM »
Regardless of what you or anyone else thinks, we do NOT care about sinking boats. alpini was afk as I understand it. There is no way I or anyone else in my squad would tell another squaddie to take over a boat, take it to a certain sector so that he could sink it. That is very naive and I am not very impressed Eric. Dislike me or my squad all you want, but please do not be so blatantly ignorant.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2012, 10:06:59 AM »
and that is what the game is turning into. A bunch or kids both in mind or body, twisting the rules/game functions to create their our "kingdoms" where they do what they want "because it's their $15", or "because they earned it", or because "they can". While the rest of us are stuck trying to still have fun in the sewer that they create.

This isn't about rank, it's about having a little class and sharing the sandbox we ALL are paying for.

Ya hit the nail square on the head with that one Fugi!  :aok

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!