Author Topic: I Wish...  (Read 250 times)

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
I Wish...
« on: July 16, 2012, 01:48:05 PM »
The update with the ME-410 and JU-87 would be released this week.
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
Re: I Wish...
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 01:53:14 PM »
Not gonna Happen Nice try though  :rofl :rofl
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: I Wish...
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 03:22:25 PM »
What If??

All that nice glossy reflection effects requires all aircraft and vehicals to be updated? (Grasping at very thin straws here)

We've been spolied the last few years such that showing us the new aricarft and vehical on the front page, subsiquently had the new update available in about 2 weeks or sooner. And frquently CTD's and other naughtyness all over the Bug forum.

Be happy. The game seems to be working better than usual by looking in the Bugs forum. The singer formaly known as"Rubber Bullets" appears to be on vacation from the Tech sup forum.

Why do you want to jinx this?

Can't you wait for Eye-P-o-p-p-i-n-g Glossyness from Sea to Glossy Sea that will choke your video card down to slide show FPS in furballs?

B-e-e-e---P--a--t--i--e--n---t---- :joystick:----piu----piu-----piu----------------------------------------------------------b--oo---oo---m.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.