Author Topic: Amazing Coincidences  (Read 4077 times)

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
Re: Amazing Coincidences
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2012, 02:33:28 PM »
Very INteresting INdeed.....

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2012, 04:46:21 PM »
OK, here's my method.  I take off at the same time as another person in my same country.  Before he has even climbed out from the field, I fire shots into his plane, and quickly kill myself, not even needing a shade as part of the process!  I am a genus!

[Note on the term "genus":  When I lived in Pasadena, CA, I noticed on a sidewalk along Del Mar Ave. that some kid had gotten to the concrete before it had dried.  I walked along reading things written into it -- "Raul was here," "Raul is great," etc.  Then I came along a portion that had written into it "Raul is a genus".]

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2012, 05:27:11 PM »
If I live to be 100 I'll never understand the mindset of this type of player.  :rolleyes:
Lighten up Francis

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2012, 06:11:58 PM »
fester do you think OKIE is a false positive? Used to be a squadmate of mine so I'm tempted to say noob farm

EDIT: nevermind I didn't see the gv kills  :D
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 06:15:18 PM by Noir »
now posting as SirNuke

Offline killrDan

• Copper Member
      • Rolling Thunder Website
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2012, 07:18:41 PM »
He was in our squad in FSO flying with us, so in the middle of climbout at about 20K I write a comment on range saying "Alright boys, check you burned your fuel tanks even before we get indeep" he instantly responds with "what?" then 2 minutes later "FU YOU GUYS ALL SUCK I DONT NEED THIS <---OUT" and bailed out in the middle of the climbout, we almost fell out of our cockpits laughing. Bone didn't know drkhorse's history until I told him when that went down  :rofl

Absolutely hilarious and a classic!  Keep the film if you have one!   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
THUNDER MOB - CO
Battle Over the Winter Line - II.SG4 GL

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2012, 07:23:02 PM »
Absolutely hilarious and a classic!  Keep the film if you have one!   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
I deleted the film :( But I believe someone else probably has it! Bone? Irish? Butcher? SOMEONE?
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2012, 07:34:55 PM »
you should be amazed how many players get dozens of kills on some guy that just "doesnt know any better".  you can usually tell if it's a shade or not based on the percentage of kills done by a single player.  if there's a guy that can kill the same player way more times than others then it's either an amazing coincidence.  but I cant see how somebody can kill the same guy while camping 30 or 40 or 50 times.  the odds are so against it that it is hard to imagine.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline ap1102

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2012, 08:06:14 PM »
ROFLMAO ODD-CAF <S> and thank you for letting the rest of us know about this losers antics.

Offline 10thmd

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2012, 08:10:12 PM »
Edit my 2 year old daughter thought she needed to post in this tread lol
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 08:13:43 PM by 10thmd »
- Der Wander Zirkus -
“You can all go to hell; I will go to Texas

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2012, 08:11:29 PM »
I deleted the film :( But I believe someone else probably has it! Bone? Irish? Butcher? SOMEONE?

nope sorry Aces High doesn't save films for me, not sure why.
JG 52

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2012, 10:16:23 AM »
I asked DarkHorse about the film last night in the main Arena, boy did he shoot a few naughty words at my way.

I guess I might get indeep trouble for it :)
JG 52

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2012, 10:18:47 AM »
nope sorry Aces High doesn't save films for me, not sure why.

Uncheck "read only" in the properties dialog of the "films" folder.

Many people, when saving aces high folders, will end up with folders and files set to "read only" when they are transferred from certain types of media.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2012, 04:29:27 PM »
Uncheck "read only" in the properties dialog of the "films" folder.

Many people, when saving aces high folders, will end up with folders and files set to "read only" when they are transferred from certain types of media.

No kidding this was the problem thanks!
JG 52

Offline killrDan

• Copper Member
      • Rolling Thunder Website
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2012, 05:37:59 PM »
I asked DarkHorse about the film last night in the main Arena, boy did he shoot a few naughty words at my way.

I guess I might get indeep trouble for it :)

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
THUNDER MOB - CO
Battle Over the Winter Line - II.SG4 GL

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2012, 05:40:22 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I was sitting at 85 when he was flying around, I simply shot him a question "Do you have a copy of the film from FSO?" he's like "What??? I can't hear you" so I repeated my question.

For 5 minutes he rants on about jibber jabber (insert Mr T photo) - all I wanted was a copy of the FSO film, someone has to have it  :joystick:
JG 52