Author Topic: So the same old patronizing CM group is running Special Events Scenarios  (Read 2063 times)

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Re: So the same old patronizing CM group is running Special Events Scenarios
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 11:08:17 AM »
LOL you made your point just fine without my help.  Far more than my little response ever could. 
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 11:41:08 AM »
FSO has no problems that I can see. The setups are a little quirky at times. Scenarios on the other hand need some work. As Sukov brilliantly said, what oneway stated was necessary and a few of the CM's are just a little too much of something. You fill in the blank.

Events are still the only reason why 15 bucks is worth it.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 12:57:53 PM »
Everything needs work Perdue, always has, always will.  When oneway walks in here with an opening salvo of whines, complaints and insults, he loses any credibility he ever had and I will never take him seriously.  He opens his comments by insulting my team mates, then has the gall to point to my reply as proof of his message.  What, he thought he would get a free pass?  He can chime in ranting and then cry foul when his rhetoric isn't welcomed.

I will never take this guy seriously again.  This has been and always will be his biggest problem, regardless of whether his ideas have merit or not, he insists on insulting people then complaining because he is not welcomed with open arms.  I have no use for him. Never will.  He made no points at all, brought nothing relevant to the conversation, brought no improvement, brought no ideas, no changes, no goals, no substance whatsoever, he walked in here and pissed on the carpet, nothing more.

ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.