Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 72476 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1365 on: July 31, 2012, 12:29:35 PM »
Well I guess you need to get some glasses and re-read my post.  Nobody said anything about anyone fleeing Top Gun squad.  My post stated that none of Muppets have fled their squad to either Top Gun as fester  stated that he had done and Grizz had joined the GFC, which is hard to do if ya aren't in the game.  Check the squad roster for Army of Muppets, Top Gun (several of them), and GFC.  Wait a minute... You're the village idiot anyways and why am I even responding to your post?  I think that I need to prescribe myself two valiums and a six pack of Guiness Extra Stout and call myself in the morning.

Very good points sir.  However I can assure you I am with the GFC in spirit.  Zack sent me a telepathic .sqdinvite Grizz and I accepted.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1366 on: July 31, 2012, 12:32:01 PM »
 :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #1367 on: July 31, 2012, 12:48:49 PM »
You know, I don't think we are a look at us squad.. I think we just have so much style that you guys are just always looking at us.. Not our fault..
 :lol

Ya right Kappa, then just why did you guys post this "look at us" BS troll in the first place if you didn't want everybody to "LOOK AT US"?  Inquiring minds wanna know...hehehe  BTW... It is still second rate compared to the Blue Knights "MOAT" trool way back when. :D

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #1368 on: July 31, 2012, 12:55:01 PM »
Very good points sir.  However I can assure you I am with the GFC in spirit.  Zack sent me a telepathic .sqdinvite Grizz and I accepted.

Well that is all well and good but doesn't mean a thing unless you actually become proactive and renew your subscription to the game.  I hope you do sir!  The last thing that I want to see is folks leaving the game and you have been an active player for some years now.  You can continue that trool for years but it don't mean squat if ya don't play the game!

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1369 on: July 31, 2012, 02:56:42 PM »
I just wish kappa would stick his nose  alittle depper in my crack when he licks my nutz..... take note how Dizzy does it  :aok

I have found a few interesting things ..... I never knew Dead worked for Kesmai ... just makes it all work better for me.

And this which he wont explain , which I might add is the only sincere thing I have ever heard Poppa Troll say.

My lawyers are attempting to work out a severance package for me.  Until that's complete, I just hang around on the forums.  I am, however, legally obligated to vacate the arenas.  Once I've procured my golden parachute, I'll be out of your hair forever.  Promise!

Dizzy started to explain the other night in the MA but then he spit the hook out. Some thing about Pellik? and ta gunsight to the Ma... I wish he would finish  :)

Dead is the a severance pkg from HTC? and why are you legally obligated to vacate the arenas?

:cheers:
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1370 on: July 31, 2012, 03:05:25 PM »
Well that is all well and good but doesn't mean a thing unless you actually become proactive and renew your subscription to the game.  I hope you do sir!  The last thing that I want to see is folks leaving the game and you have been an active player for some years now.  You can continue that trool for years but it don't mean squat if ya don't play the game!

All the Best...

Jay

Ahhh you looky here mister... hehe

We didn't really want anyone to look but just wandering how many are looking... lol  See what I did there?

Oh and pics or this moat thingy never happened.. :)
- TWBYDHAS

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1371 on: July 31, 2012, 03:16:12 PM »
lol Flyin, I find your wish only slightly more disturbing than your paranoia.. Strange indeed.. :headscratch:
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1372 on: July 31, 2012, 03:17:59 PM »
lol Flyin, I find your wish only slightly more disturbing than your paranoia.. Strange indeed.. :headscratch:

paranoia? There is no paranoia and wipe your nose next time 1st

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1373 on: July 31, 2012, 03:20:35 PM »

Oh I am so gonna tell Sunbat about this... He's gonna be jealous!
- TWBYDHAS

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1374 on: July 31, 2012, 03:21:29 PM »
Check the squad roster for Army of Muppets, Top Gun (several of them), and GFC.  

The majority of The GFC members are not on the squad roster.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1375 on: July 31, 2012, 03:21:48 PM »
Oh I am so gonna tell Sunbat about this... He's gonna be jealous!

whats funny is you coming in and trying to keep your Baby troll thread alive.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #1376 on: July 31, 2012, 03:22:08 PM »
 :banana:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1377 on: July 31, 2012, 03:26:53 PM »

btw it was your k4 against my D40 full of fuel and slow and ya still had to work for it

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1378 on: July 31, 2012, 03:28:46 PM »
paranoia? There is no paranoia and wipe your nose next time 1st

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Yes paranoia... You know fin I don't think you understand what this word means.. Post up the definition so we can be sure..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1379 on: July 31, 2012, 03:29:19 PM »
Yes paranoia... You know fin I don't think you understand what this word means.. Post up the definition so we can be sure..

You and the tiny friend in you pocket the Squirl?

What happened to you Kappa you used to be somewhat cool... now you are just a complete greifing douchbag?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 03:33:27 PM by Megalodon »