Author Topic: The Aces High BBS Grudge Match!  (Read 12477 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
The Aces High BBS Grudge Match!
« on: July 30, 2012, 04:19:56 PM »
Let’s get ready to rumble!

It’s time for the main event tonight on the Aces High BBS.   This will be a no holds barred battle royal starring the self-proclaimed poster child…er…kings of Aces High!
They’ll be brawling for the AH Heavyweight BBS Title to be known as “Lords of the Boards”

In the far corner are the veterans of “the Muppets”.  Recently left for dead, they’ve made a comeback on the BBS led by their longtime leader Kappa along with his clone mini-Kappa and their sidekick Fester, better known as the most important player in the game, because he told ya so!  They bring along a number of effective BBS warriors including the bicker brothers Grizz and Sunbat, and the well-known tag team of Flotsom and Jetsom.  Questions remain as to whether the Muppets will actually take part in the match, or turn on each other.

In the corner to their right stand “The Few” with their manager and biggest fan Midway, aka. “you are ignoring this user” .  Best known for their alleged shades posting and the impression that they believe they are far cleverer than the crowd will ever realize, they stand behind their leader and Spitfire driver Bruv119, who can be easily recognized by the large bandages on his ankles.

And in the corner to the left of the Muppets stand the young, up and coming “Top Guns”.  They’ve taken the board by storm in the last few months in an effort to dethrone the more veteran BBS warriors they now share the ring with.  Apparently an offshoot of “The Few”, there is some real bitterness there, and we expect this could lead to a real BBS bloodbath.  A number of the Top Gunners are wearing new names, but retaining the same old tactics. 

Refereeing will be Leviathan, formerly of the Blue Knights who at one point held the title.

Let’s go to ringside!

“Ding!”
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: The Aces High BBS Grudge Match!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 04:30:24 PM »
Never heard of them. Do they fly naked like all the "pros?"  :devil
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 04:33:29 PM »
Just to make sure everone is aware the bitterness between the said squads The Few and Topgun was not caused by any inappropriate behaviour or any shenanigans of a rude or mucky nature :old:

As the AH equivalent of Switzland The GFC are willing to act as mediators between the said aggrieved parties :old:

I honestly believe after said mediation what ever the outcome we as a community will be able to hold our heads high and say "We tried and may have failed but God loves a tryer" :old:

The Muppet's I believe will appear after said discussion a new and invigorated squad who will continue to inspire us all to greater heights of game play :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 04:34:07 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

As you can see Midway AKA "You are ignoring this user" has been given a ringside seat to this event, he can be seen here cheering Bruv on...

"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 04:35:01 PM »
and biggest fan Midway, aka. “you are ignoring this user” . 

:rofl
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 04:46:02 PM »
Well this will get shut down quick. IN before the lock.

Lawndart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 04:48:53 PM »
In my head I hear the voice of Howard Cosell
What's right isn't always popular. What's popular isn't always right.
Howard Cosell

Offline j500ss

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 04:52:47 PM »
Well this will get shut down quick. IN before the lock.

Lawndart

That may very well be true...... But ya gotta admit and give props where due!!!  Funny stuff   :rofl

:salute

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 04:55:20 PM »
http://youtu.be/WvufFwdqMzg

this seems like the right time and place  :x
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 04:57:01 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 05:21:43 PM »
Refereeing will be Leviathan, formerly of the Blue Knights who at one point held the title.

My impartiality in this endeavor is assured as long as it makes me look good and adds to my carefully cultivated aura of invincibility.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 05:24:50 PM »
levi stop pretending after not playing the game for almost a decade that your not going to be a baby seal that gets clubbed when within any proximity of anything hostile and just start playing again.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 06:00:55 PM »
that was   :rofl
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 06:18:07 PM »
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2012, 06:43:42 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

As you can see Midway AKA "You are ignoring this user" has been given a ringside seat to this event, he can be seen here cheering Bruv on...

(Image removed from quote.)
hahaah good one  :rofl!!
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"