Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 28548 times)

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2012, 02:28:16 AM »
He has committed a crime, he was caught, he was imprisoned, he has served his sentence, he is released.

A criminal record is filed. Justice is served.

THAT. Is how things stand, and as long as there is no repeat offence, that is the end of the matter. There is no condoning of his actions, but there is no condemning either.

He is here to fly and die like a retard with the rest of us. And thats good enough for me.  :salute
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2012, 02:32:18 AM »
Trust, but verify in all things. It goes both ways between honest men.

If the state of Mississippi is satisfied with his punishment and SkyRock wants to go forward with this and rebuild his life. Then leave the man alone. Consider he has to face his community alone and live with their feelings about his legacy every time he sets foot outside of his home.

If Aces High and his freindships in this game can help give him a few moments of normalcy out of every day having to prove he can be trusted. I'm not going to throw any stones. His burden is greater than many of us will ever have to carry. If he fails, his consiquences are harsher than many of us will ever experience. I think SkyRock knows this better than any of our audience.

Forgiveness is a contract that the forgiven must sin no more if contrition is the sinners goal. This is a two way contract of faith in the goodness within men. It takes time to earn trust and the past deeds can never be forgotten. But, it cannot be eraned in the face of irrational vengence. Vengence is the relm of the magistrate after 12 peers decide it will be measured out to the guilty. Not by the individual or our civillisation based on the rule of law will cease to exist at the hand of mobs and deluded murderers.

If you don't appreciate the circumstances that caused the state of Mississippi to adjudicat SkyRock then you have the right to not interact or communicate with him. You do not have the right to publicly assault him as a personal vendetta for what he has paid for in the eyes of the state of Mississippi in this public forum. In the real world that would be considered stalking. In this froum I will hope that HTC keeps any eye on this vengfull conduct and do the right thing even if they are put off by the original circumstances driving the vengence. I also hope SkyRock's friend will not fall into the easy trap of hubris based vengence thinking they can do away with his tormenter(s) via their usual mob powered assault tactics.

This is a two way street in terms of conduct and intentions. Trust but, verify. Revenge is not justice. Contrition requires deeds. Let SkyRock sink or swim under his own self determination.  

well.... :salute

but...when you forgive, it is like it never happened...never to be mentioned.

that is true forgiveness.

and NO this is not one of the Muppets or anyone else for that matter.... trolling.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2012, 02:36:52 AM »

If the state of Mississippi is satisfied with his punishment and SkyRock wants to go forward with this and rebuild his life. Then leave the man alone. Consider he has to face his community alone and live with their feelings about his legacy every time he sets foot outside of his home.

If Aces High and his freindships in this game can help give him a few moments of normalcy out of every day having to prove he can be trusted. I'm not going to throw any stones. His burden is greater than many of us will ever have to carry. If he fails, his consiquences are harsher than many of us will ever experience. I think SkyRock knows this better than any of our audience.

Forgiveness is a contract that the forgiven must sin no more if contrition is the sinners goal. This is a two way contract of faith in the goodness within men. It takes time to earn trust and the past deeds can never be forgotten. But, it cannot be eraned in the face of irrational vengence. Vengence is the relm of the magistrate after 12 peers decide it will be measured out to the guilty. Not by the individual or our civillisation based on the rule of law will cease to exist at the hand of mobs and deluded murderers.

If you don't appreciate the circumstances that caused the state of Mississippi to adjudicat SkyRock then you have the right to not interact or communicate with him. You do not have the right to publicly assault him as a personal vendetta for what he has paid for in the eyes of the state of Mississippi in this public forum. In the real world that would be considered stalking. In this froum I will hope that HTC keeps any eye on this vengfull conduct and do the right thing even if they are put off by the original circumstances driving the vengence. I also hope SkyRock's friend will not fall into the easy trap of hubris based vengence thinking they can do away with his tormenter(s) via their usual mob powered assault tactics.

This is a two way street in terms of conduct and intentions. Trust but, verify. Revenge is not justice. Contrition requires deeds. Let SkyRock sink or swim under his own self determination.  

Wisdom. :salute

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2012, 02:38:53 AM »
http://www.mpb.state.ms.us/inmatesearch.asp?pa_lastname=magil&pa_city=&County=

If he was released he would be listed here. Put in his name yourself.
See Rule #4

Offline slimmer

• Copper Member
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2012, 02:39:01 AM »

:salute
Member: Hot Soup Mafia -chokin chickin noodle
 Army of Muppets

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2012, 02:46:04 AM »
http://www.mpb.state.ms.us/inmatesearch.asp?pa_lastname=magil&pa_city=&County=

If he was released he would be listed here. Put in his name yourself.

use that brain........I bet you can figure out why he is still listed.....but yet out......

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2012, 02:54:20 AM »
use that brain........I bet you can figure out why he is still listed.....but yet out......

Tell me ink why isn't he listed as a parolee?
See Rule #4

Online gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2012, 02:56:14 AM »
Mark, its good to see ya back. I dont agree with what you did, but not my business - I may give my friends hard times, may disagree with some of their decisions - but they remain friends.

<S>

Wurz (hope to see you in the air very very rusty, as it might mean I get to shoot you down rather than the reverse!!)

I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2012, 02:58:02 AM »
IN  :cheers:

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2012, 02:58:56 AM »
but...when you forgive, it is like it never happened...never to be mentioned.

that is true forgiveness.

well put, Ink    :old:
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Fish42

• AvA Staff Member
  • Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2012, 02:59:37 AM »
Dont know you sky, but if your working to get your life on track the best of luck too you, and hope to see you in the cartoon skys. :cheers:

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2012, 03:00:25 AM »
Welcome back SkyRock, never met ya before but looking forward to getting shot down by you soon sir  :cheers:  :salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2012, 03:06:27 AM »

I thought that would be it....it is probably not updated daily.

its him......damn well better be him.......I live to far to visit....so no I have not put my eyes on him....but yes I do believe it is Mark.

well put, Ink    :old:

Thanx

but

I cant take credit for that...thats from our creator. :salute

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2012, 03:07:14 AM »
SkyRock

it is said that even the  :devil will quote scripture for his own use    :O

Then in that case, the :devil says "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."

What is that "persons" problem?

Did you shoot them down once too often ?

Butch Ryder
LtngRydr
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2012, 03:10:24 AM »
parole certificate release date 8/1/12, actual release 10:20am CMT 8/2/12, report to parole officer 8:00am CMT 8/3/12, make list!  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"