Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 28794 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #600 on: August 06, 2012, 10:25:33 PM »
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #601 on: August 06, 2012, 10:27:22 PM »
Neither skyrock nor the muppets are worth 40 pages of reading ;)

You're correct.. The real number is around 107pages.. just saying 8)
- TWBYDHAS

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #602 on: August 06, 2012, 10:28:38 PM »
You're correct.. The real number is around 107pages.. just saying 8)

Oh man what a troll that was.  Pure greatness I tell ya.  Everyone fell for it, every last one of them, including AKAK.

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #603 on: August 06, 2012, 10:29:01 PM »
I have one more thing to say before I leave this thread for good.

Exactly who did you think I was FLOTSOM? I mean really, what other masochistic idiot would go around sporting a Chicago Cubs avatar?

actually i didn't know your avatar was the cubs, im not into sports so i only know the real obvious ones like cowboys patriots (im from NE) etc. his avatar was blue with a lion or tiger (or some kind of animal) on it. it looks like a highschool sports team emblem. similar to yours, which is why i thought you were him. his name had a mix of letters and numbers to spell out a word. thats all i remember.

i am horrible with names so i tend to remember avatars, they are pictures and much easier to remember than alot of the names people in here use.

last summer the guy made multiple posts in multiple threads and everyone of them was a low minded punk statement. i saw your response and saw a blue avatar with an animal and jumped to a conclusion. had i read your prior posting first i would have realized you werent him, different writting style and intellect from what i remembered. most of your posts are discussion type or playful not instigating and antagonistic.

i made a mistake in identity.

as far as those who would doubt me on this, understand this point, i did not apologize for my point of view, i apologize for being more aggressive than i thought fair. i do not change my point of view, i just believe that if you are not an arse then you shouldnt be treated like one with out true cause, and disagreeing with me is not in and of itself true cause, nor is fling mud back when i have already thrown some myself.

i have no reason to lie, i gain nothing from it.
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #604 on: August 06, 2012, 10:29:24 PM »
LOL @ all of you self righteous, High and mighty idiots.. Let he without fault throw the first stone. I wasn't aware there were so many perfect people on here. Excuse me, I must be in the presence of the almighty.

Until you have walked down that road. You have no right to judge or even comment. So keep you hypocritical mouths shut. Thats a road I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, not even you judgmental "Perfect" morons.

You totally missed the hypocrisy of the OP that was being called out.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #605 on: August 06, 2012, 10:29:59 PM »
Oh man what a troll that was.  Pure greatness I tell ya.  Everyone fell for it, every last one of them, including AKAK.
Notice I didnt post? I seen that coming from a mile away. I ran like a girl

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #606 on: August 06, 2012, 10:30:03 PM »
Steve would seriously make you look silly :aok

middy I was thinking a bit better of you lately...but seriously maybe you are just a giant troll that everyone says you are.....if you want respect you should give respect.

Respect a memory, that I do.   :salute
Respect someone saying they pwn someone when they won't/can't back it up - not so much.  Just words. :rolleyes:

Sorry, just bugs me when some former pilot makes claims and won't show his face in game.  Seems a bit silly.

:old: :joystick: :salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #607 on: August 06, 2012, 10:31:04 PM »
actually i didn't know your avatar was the cubs, im not into sports so i only know the real obvious ones like cowboys patriots (im from NE) etc. his avatar was blue with a lion or tiger (or some kind of animal) on it. it looks like a highschool sports team emblem. similar to yours, which is why i thought you were him. his name had a mix of letters and numbers to spell out a word. thats all i remember.

i am horrible with names so i tend to remember avatars, they are pictures and much easier to remember than alot of the names people in here use.

last summer the guy made multiple posts in multiple threads and everyone of them was a low minded punk statement. i saw your response and saw a blue avatar with an animal and jumped to a conclusion. had i read your prior posting first i would have realized you werent him, different writting style and intellect from what i remembered. most of your posts are discussion type or playful not instigating and antagonistic.

i made a mistake in identity.

as far as those who would doubt me on this, understand this point, i did not apologize for my point of view, i apologize for being more aggressive than i thought fair. i do not change my point of view, i just believe that if you are not an arse then you shouldnt be treated like one with out true cause, and disagreeing with me is not in and of itself true cause, nor is fling mud back when i have already thrown some myself.

i have no reason to lie, i gain nothing from it.

so, who is "he" with the blue avatar with an animal?

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #608 on: August 06, 2012, 10:32:02 PM »
Respect a memory, that I do.   :salute
Respect someone saying they pwn someone when they won't/can't back it up - not so much.  Just words. :rolleyes:

Sorry, just bugs me when some former pilot makes claims and won't show his face in game.  Seems a bit silly.

:old: :joystick: :salute
Dude, you suck at trolling. Just stop. I think everyone here is tired of watching you post senseless garbage. Just shut up already.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #609 on: August 06, 2012, 10:33:18 PM »
Notice I didnt post? I seen that coming from a mile away. I ran like a girl

Well you aren't a puppet.  But everyone else, got them all.  Every last one.  All hail the GMOAT!  Grand Mother of all Trolls!  :rock

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #610 on: August 06, 2012, 10:33:57 PM »
You totally missed the hypocrisy of the OP that was being called out.
I didnt miss a thing. I know the WHOLE story.
So, Whats this "hypocrisy" you're talking about?

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #611 on: August 06, 2012, 10:36:46 PM »
Dude, you suck at trolling. Just stop. I think everyone here is tired of watching you post senseless garbage. Just shut up already.

Another former pilot with put downs. :rolleyes:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #612 on: August 06, 2012, 10:38:09 PM »
Careful BiP, Midway is a Marathon Troller, not the fastest runner but he can run for miles without taking a sip of water or stopping for a peepee break.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #613 on: August 06, 2012, 10:39:11 PM »

One that owned you every single time he ran in to you  :aok
Now go to bed and stop trying to make yourself forum famous because of your lack of game skills.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #614 on: August 06, 2012, 10:40:46 PM »

I think in Bipolar's case it's just Downs
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.