Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 28523 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #615 on: August 06, 2012, 10:40:54 PM »
Careful BiP, Midway is a Marathon Troller, not the fastest runner but he can run for miles without taking a sip of water or stopping for a peepee break.

Not trolling him or Steve, just saying if you're gonna talk big, then back it up in game... otherwise just empty words.

My opinion.  Nuff said.

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #616 on: August 06, 2012, 10:41:25 PM »
I think in Bipolar's case it's just downs
:rofl :aok
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #617 on: August 06, 2012, 10:45:52 PM »
One that owned you every single time he ran in to you  :aok
Now go to bed and stop trying to make yourself forum famous because of your lack of game skills.

Yes, you did "then", but this is "now".  I'm better and am fairly certain you're worse... so enjoy your memories because they certainly don't reflect reality now, do they? :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #618 on: August 06, 2012, 10:46:45 PM »
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #619 on: August 07, 2012, 12:33:53 AM »
so i ask you, is earning the wrath and ire of all of us really worth your few petty and ineffective words of judgement and sarcasm?

The real question is even if I felt stongly one way or the other would I care about the "wrath an ire" of a cartoon Internet game... what's that word they use in those fairy games... oh yeah... clan?  Answer: No
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #620 on: August 07, 2012, 12:43:18 AM »
Not trolling him or Steve, just saying if you're gonna talk big, then back it up in game...
You got a bonus post from me.
I already have backed it up, for years.  I never addressed you dire3ctly with ownage talk, youngling, until you started yapping at my ankle. Most(some fine new talent excepted) of the new guys couldn't carry the jocks of the old sticks,  so wtf are you talking about? You're no troller.. you're an attention starved wannabe. If Bippy owned you, you'd get more of the same from me.

Respect someone saying they pwn someone when they won't/can't back it up -

I said I own Skyrock, little poodle. And even that was a joke to pester an old friend. You really should stay on the porch, you just don't know what you are talking about.
Nuff said.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 12:47:28 AM by Steve »
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #621 on: August 07, 2012, 01:08:04 AM »
You got a bonus post from me.
I already have backed it up, for years.  I never addressed you dire3ctly with ownage talk, youngling, until you started yapping at my ankle. Most(some fine new talent excepted) of the new guys couldn't carry the jocks of the old sticks,  so wtf are you talking about? You're no troller.. you're an attention starved wannabe. If Bippy owned you, you'd get more of the same from me.

I said I own Skyrock, little poodle. And even that was a joke to pester an old friend. You really should stay on the porch, you just don't know what you are talking about.
Nuff said.

I'm sure you "have backed it up", in the past, and of course you think the "old sticks" are the best.  Problem is you have no idea about "now", so like I said enjoy the memories, former Ace.  I do respect your past, but not your assumptions about the present or the future... because you're not there.  :)

Instead, you live on the BBS reading and typing about the old days.  Is nice, fun to read, but talking about pwning in present tense did irritate me some.  Likely more than it should.  I should just ignore those types of comments from the "old sticks". :rolleyes:

I do appreciate your private joke, but since it was public, I got caught up in it.  Shouldn't have.  My apologies for that.  

Enjoy the memories.  I'm sure you think they are/were the best.  Watch that dog's tail though. :)

Oh, and is the name calling in your nature or is it just the result of all your experience? :headscratch:

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #622 on: August 07, 2012, 01:28:18 AM »
lol Midway, put your hands in the air and step away from the keyboard. Steve could have a 10 year break and still whoop you six ways to Sunday.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #623 on: August 07, 2012, 01:40:46 AM »
Midway.........

just........ please....... do us all a favor and remove yourself from the BBS....

We can squelch you in game, it doesn't matter, but here........ just....... stop posting.
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #624 on: August 07, 2012, 04:10:58 AM »
oh how I miss my days flying as Tangzu of the squad Aqua Islands....

Midway....keep posting...a rainbow appears everytime you click on post.

~S~
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #625 on: August 07, 2012, 05:44:39 AM »
The bacon wrapped drums are a winner
(Image removed from quote.)
argh.....I see a pepper. Pickles have the same effect on me
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #626 on: August 07, 2012, 05:45:44 AM »
Ok SKyRock quit sulking and smack talk all these guys, I was to see the old skyrock  :rock
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #627 on: August 07, 2012, 06:37:51 AM »
This has run its course.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com